Leon and His Family

Skyrin Prince leon Part 1 the beginning

Leon's Mother Kala Says" Doka Were Are Fang and Leon?... Doka says" they are Playing over there With other cubs My Der Pleas Kala Don't Wearer so Much as long as the Argonian Keep their Promise ...Kala says Your Right... Prince Leon levees the City Walls to look around he is Careful because last time he was attack By a Sabercat He Finds 5 Strangers one of them is Badly hurt Leon asks" Do you 5 Need help?... One Of the Strangers Run Up to Leon With his Weapon... Leon Gets His Dagger... His Leader Yells" Stop That's Enugu Jake!... Jake stops And Returns to the others... Leon Puts His Weapon Away And walks over to them he sees that there leader is hurt And Says" you don't look so good Mister It looks like you wore Attack By a saber cat like me see He Points to his Noes... The Leader says" Yah I was We are Not Familiar with the Area Guaaa Owww Dam it... Leon says" you wont last long out here with tows Wounds Can you walk?... The leader says" yes I think so By the way I am Jason Jake Bother... Leon says" I am Leon And Fallow me My Family Might Bebel to help you... Jason Gets up And says" Every one we fallow Leon... They all Node... Leon says Its This way come on... They Get to his Homeland and See a gate... One of the Khajiit Guards Queen Kala We Have Trespassers And They Have the Prince!... Kala says" What! She Go's Outside of the Gate And says If you Hurt My Son I Will Kill You... Fang Says" I'll Kill you!... Leon says" No Mother There Leader is Hurt Pleas We Half to help him Pleas he was Attack By the Same Saber Cat that Tried to kill me Pleas mother... Kala Says" Every well You May Enter... They Fallow her into the Khajiit City... Kala says You Leader Lay here so I can tack a look at your wounds... He Dos as he is Told... Leon says" Jason mother His Name Is Jason... Kala Says" YOU KNOW BETTER THEN TO BRING A STRANGER HERE YOU COULD HAVE BEN KILLED!... Leon Flinches Away And says" I am sorry Mother but they would have Died they Don't know the Area Like we do... Jason says" I did not mean to Coues Trouble But Your Son is right... Kala says you lesson and you Lessons Good Your A Trespasser I Could Kill you all right know And your Friends Would not know about it So Shut up Consider your self Lucky Trespasser I Will Help you For know Guards Tack their leader to The haling Chamber... The Guards Do as they are Told... Kala says" the Rest of you Fallow my son to the Sleeping corers... Leon says" Trust me Jake Your Bother Will be Ok This is The Sleeping Corers Stay here... 4 Minutes Later their leader comes back to his grope and says" thank you, Leon, you really saved my life kid... Leon Says" Don't Minchin it Besides I could not Levee you out their to die So What Did My mother tell you... Jason says Well Leon your Mother Will let us Stay Hun tell I get better as long as I don't hurt you that is I told her I have no interest in hurting you... Leon says" Good I am Glad It will be a will Before You are well Enugu to Levee So Just Rest ok Jason... Jason says yeah I know and thank you so your mother runs this clan?... Leon says" Yes My Mother is the Queen her word is la the Females Lead the Clan Witch means My Sister Will Be Queen... Jason says" I see I understand Leon... Leon Smiles at the Stranger and says" thank but I know I might be the King Because I am Stronger then my Sister so ho knows its any ones game you know Jayson??...