Leon and His Family

Prince Leon Story Part 11

...Alexia Says" I Now that... Out in the Whiled Leon Finds a Silver hand den He Walks in when he does He sees Them Torching A Female Khajiit His Body Trenches as he turns into a werewolf In the Mater of 11 Minutes He Slitters all of them and turns back to Normal He walks over to The Died Female Wen He Tacks a Closer Look His Body trembles He Picks her up and says" Fan Fang? Fang Can you hear me Pleas say something... But she does not say anything... Leon Says" no No NOOOO! RAAAAH! He Holds her close will crying Then he says" Pleas Fore Give me mother and father I Came to light Sister is Gone I Am sorry He Stands up With her in his arms and carry's her body out of the cave He Carry's Her Lifeless Body All The way Back to the new City he Build... Kharjo Says" Look Alexia... She Looks... Leon Puts his sister's body Down on the Ground Gently... Kharjo walks over To him and says" Leon ho is that?... Leon Yells" GET AWAY!... Kharjo Backs away Out of Fear... Alexia Walks up to him and says" Leon Your Angry and upset Pleas Talk To me love... Leon Says" This is my sister I Found her at last but I' I Was to Light They head all Ready Killed her It's My Felt That This Happened to her... Alexia says" Leon this its Not you Felt you know that... Leon yells" NO IT IS MY FELT IF I HEAD JUST LESSONED TO MY MOTHER THIS WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPONED!... Alexia Says" Leon I am Sorry But please You're scaring everyone... Leon says" pleas Alexia leave me alone I just want to be left alone... Alexia says" if that is what you wish she walks away... Kharjo says" I am sorry for your loss my friend he walks away leaving him alone... Leon goes outside and looks up at the sky and says" Forgive me, Mother, I Have Feld you And My Clan Hircine Pleas Watch over My Family And Gide Me To My Pray So that I May Kill Them Leon Go's Back inside The House... Alexia walks over to him and holds her arms out to him... Leon walks into her arms... Alexia holds on to him and rubs his back and says" Leon I am so sorry this should not have happened... Leon says" please don't say anything I just want to be in your arms right now please love... Alexia says" as you wish my love I hear fore you Leon you know that right?... Leon says" yes Alexia I now that but I Want To Be Left Alone Just Fore Now Pleas... Alexia says" All Right Just Rember You Are not Alone in this... Leon Is Siting out Sied Of his house He Sighs... Sapphire Asks" Dade What Is Wrong?... Leon Smiles at her and says" Don't Weary My Cub I Am Just UpSet... Sapphire asks" But Why Are you sad dade?... Leon says" My Sister Past Away Today You see where I was born family was so impotent to our lives even to me when we lost someone we car abut we come sad... Sapphire hugs her father and says" I am sorry daddy... Leon hugs her back and says" one day I will tell you about her but not now not yet... Sapphire says" I understand daddy... Leon says" that's my little hunter now run along and ply with your bother ok... Sapphire says ok she leaves her father alone...