Leon and His Family

Prince Leon Story part 8

me I will finger out a way to get to her hum I should tack those tow guards out but... Kharjo Says" I Will handle the rest I Still have my bow... Leon says" ok but Stay out of sight Kharjo He Gos around the Back the he Shoots A Guard in the Head Then he Quickly tacks out the other one Then he enters the camp... Kharjo Shoots the Bandit Guard that is Behind Leon... Leon Sighs in relief He sees Leona's mother he quietly sneaks up to her and puts his hand over her mouth... Luna Says" HUMM!... Leon Whispers Shhh Its alright I was sent by your doughtier Leona... Luna comes down... Leon Unties her and says" go over to that rock outside my friend will be waiting for you... Luna Go's to where she is told... The Bandit leader says" Well' Well What do we have here... Leon Turns around he sees that he is Surrounded He knows Kharjo cant hit them all... The bandit leader says" your far from home cat... Leon hisses Angrily at them... One of the Bandits Tries's to hit The cat...
Leon Senses it he Doges it and stabs the bandit with his dagger he twists it... the bandit dies... Leon says" I am An Experience Fighter you should not Messes with me human... the bandit leader says" so am I cat... Leon Sees a Silver Necklines with a blue Flawless Sappier in the center he asks"Where did you get that?... The Bandit Leader says" That is none of your concern cat beside its mine now... Leon jumps on to the bandit leader He yells" THAT He rips it from the Leaders neck THIS NECKLACE WAS MAED FROM MY CLAN IT BELONGED TO MY SISTER WERE DID YOU GET IT FROM!!... The Bandit leader says" one of the Silver Hand Sold it to me Don't ask me ho or were Because I don't Rembert cat... Leon says" fine O By The way My Name is Leon He Stabs the Leader with his own Weapon then he walks away and says"let's go... Kharjo Says" ok He Fallows him So dos Luna... 5 to 6 Minutes later they Rich Leon's House They all do inside... Leona Yells MOME! She runs over to her and hugs her... Luna says" o My Baby Girl are you ok are you hurt?... Leona Says" yes I am ok no I am No hurt I thought I was going to be alone mother... Alexia Smiles at them... Luna says" Thank you, Leon, Thank you... Leon says" you are welcome And if you wish you and your cub My Stay here Live here I mean I am trying to rebuild my clan You and your Cub are more then Welcome to Live here... Luna Says" I Would but I have no money to By a house... Leon smiles and says" that's ok I Am Building them O and I also Need Some shops What are you good at?... Luna says" I am Good at making food And Drinks... Leon says" ok then how would you like to work in an inn?... Luna says" I Would Like that Bless You Kind Sir May The Daedric lord Hircine Gide you... Leon Says" May Hircine Gide as all, For now, You may Sleep in the room to your Right... Luna says" Thank you... Alexia asks" Kharjo What happened why is Leon so angry I can sense it... Khajro Says" Their Bandit leader head something that Belongs to his sister A Necklines From what I could see But that's it... Alexia says" I see I Will go and Talk to Him thank you, Kharjo Alexia, walks away She sees Him Sitting in the Corner She Walks up to him and Rubes his Shoulders And says" Leon... Leon Close His Eyes and says" Yes?...