Leon and His Family

Prince leon story Part 5

...Leon says" So I am Walking Back to Whiterun when I Here A Every Loud Shout come Form out of know Were he looks around like crazy but he finds nothing he go's thou the gats he sees RedGuards he pays no attention to them he goes to dragons reach and tell the Jarl what happen... the Jarl says" the Gray Beards have summand you to hay Roth gar you must go to them they will help you lure how to use your gift... Leon says" I will go wen I am ready he levers and go's to the companions Leon see Alexia and says" I am home... Alexia runs up to Leon and hugs him She says" I Was so Wearied About you I am so Glad your ok... Leon says" I am fine Don't weary Alexia... Alexia lets go and says" ill right... Leon puts the Dragon bones and scales away he also puts his gold away and his food and ingredients then he goes down the stairs and into his room he lays down... Alexia goes down stars she finds Leon and asks" are you all right?... Leon says" yes I am just resting ill levee soon to find your nickels... Alexia says" thank you Leon I see your wearing a nickels of Mara so your not marred?... Leon says" no I am not married but I want to be, are you?... Alexia blushes and says" no I am not hum its getting light good night Leon she levees and go's in to her room... (Next Day Later) Leon wakes up and heads out to find the bandits that stool Alexia nickels he levees the City And Heads out into the Wilds it took a while but he found them but he was not chore if that still head the nickels at all so he stayed hidden in the shadows lessoning to their words carefully... the bandit leader says" this nickels might sell for a good price... Leon Tacks His Bow out he Ames it at the Nickels He Soot's It Gets the Nickels and is Stuck in a tall tree then he hides in the tall grass... the bandits try to find ho shoot at then will the other one try's to climb the tree but falls after a while they all give up Likely The Tree is Not Clos to their Tower... Leon Sneaks Over to the Tree using his Claws he Zeal Climes the tree he gets the necklets and puts it in his pocket them he Pulls his Arrow out of the tree then he climes Down then he starts to walk home 5 Hewers later he gets to the Whiterun gat and go's throw it he goes up to Jorrvasker he walks in and says" here Alexia I believe this belongs to you he hands the nickels to her... Alexia Says" Thank you Leon You have No idea How Much This means to me... Leon says" Akeley I think I do Alexia... Alexia Puts her Nickels on then she says" You Have Done A Every Good think Leon I Thank you and I Do like you I Would Like To Marry you if you will have me... Leon says" I Would Be A Fool To React you I Will Marry you if you will have me... Alexia says" I Will Gladly Tack you as My Mate... Leon says" then we Shall go To a Church Then... Alexia says" that also means you need to Mack Something For me Right?... Leon Says" yes if you want me to I will But I Need to do a A few Thing First All right... Alexia says" yes I understand I Will What Here For you... Leon says" I wont be Gone long I Promise you Alexia...