Status: {Completed}

The Boss's Daughter

Forced from Paris

Patience Katherine Ancelotti has been devastated by the fact that she was flying back to Madrid, to her father. She hated it. She loved it alone in Paris. She moved to Paris when she was 17 and a half and she has been studying in International Fashion Academy for five years and a half. Then she started working at Chanel as head fashion designer for five years. She loved her life and job until her father forced her to come back to Madrid.

"I can't believe that you're leaving", said a young lady named Vanessa to Patience.

"I can't believe it either and I am ruined", Patience replied as she kept her belongings in her bag.

"Hope you come back here soon", Vanessa said and hugged her.

Patience hugged back and took her eight suitcases in the taxi and drove to the airport. The only thing that she was sad about is her carefree life in Paris. In front of her father, she always had to act as a goody two shoes but in Paris, she could be the bad girl. Drinking, clubbing and doing whatever she wanted! She never liked Madrid and her busy father! But she loved her dad so much that she hated to lie to him. But that was the only way that he father let her be free and not get married. Soon she found herself at the airport and saw the private jet that awaited her. She sighed and took her suitcases inside.

She laid down peacefully on the chair as the plane was about to take off. She was excited to see her father after so many years later. Honestly, she was going to miss Paris. Way too much! But this could mean her own fashion line on the line! She smiled thinking on the brighter side. She looked at her astrology which said that today she was going to meet her prince charming or so. She was a Sagittarius, born on 11th December. She was also really excited to meet the players of Real Madrid. She was always a big fan of football.

The next moment when she opened her eyes she was in Madrid. She breathed the air of Madrid after ten and a half years later. Not that she was happy to see Madrid! It just seemed all new to her. What could this bring to her fate? She sighed as a Mercedes pulled up in front of the airport and she saw her father got out of the car. When did he get so old? Well, maybe it was so long that she last saw her father.

"How did you get so old?" Patience asked trying to sound not to rude.

"How did you grow up so fast?" asked Carlo Ancelotti smiling back at her.

She smiled and then hugged her father. She missed him so much but she didn't understand it till now. Her father asked the driver to take the bags and he wanted to spend time with his daughter. He missed her awfully. He wanted to spend his last years with her.

"How were your ten years in Paris?" Carlo asked.

"Ten and a half years, dad. It was better than I expected. Where were you all these years? Never even thought of visiting your daughter in France!" Patience pointed when the car started off.

"You could have come to Spain as well, Patience", Carlo said looking outside the window.

"I was busy with my education and career", Patience replied.

"Well then, I was busy too. I am the manager of the biggest club in the world, after all", Carlo said and smiled weakly.

Patience nodded and looked out. She realized that maybe her father and she had grown apart in these ten years. None of them realized that so many years passed and they couldn't even realize that they needed each other. Patience's mother died after a month she came to Paris. That was the last time she saw the face of her father and the face of Madrid. She sighed at the thought. His father on the other hand wanted to be with Patience so much but he failed because she remained so busy.

"You do remember your home, don't you?" Carlo asked.

Patience nodded and the car came to a halt. She got out of the car and the maids got out the bags and took them inside. As she walked inside the house, her eyes teared up. She recalled her mother. She walked to her room slowly and then looked at her room. It was just how she left it. The wall was painted light blue and all her furniture are neat and clean.

"Nothing changed here", Patience said to her father.

"Of course, this is the only things of yours that remained with me", Carlo replied.

She smiled and opened up her bags. She wanted to look around but she was so tired to. She told her father that she wanted to sleep and Carlo gave her a kiss on the forehead and let her but before he walked out, he said...

"I want you to meet everyone today at the evening, will you be able to accompany me?" Carlo asked.

"Yes, I'd love to. Don't worry!" Patience replied before drifting off to sleep.

She sighed and thought of every possible thing that would happen today at the party and she looked forward to the best.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello! This is another Cristiano Ronaldo fiction. Hope you'll like it :)

Patience's room: http://www.decor4all.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/classic-bedroom-decor-light-blue-color-3.jpg
Patience's dress: http://www.slashdress.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/casual-dress-tumblr-2014-4xbxka5s.png