Status: {Completed}

The Boss's Daughter

Goodbye

"Patience! Cristiano!" Carlo yelled.

He couldn't believe that he was seeing this. He was terrified Quickly Cristiano and Patience pulled away. Mark was standing next to Carlo. How to ruin a perfect moment! Carlo walked to them and stared at them angrily. BAM! A slap across Cristiano's face.

"I can't believe that you did this to my daughter", Carlo yelled.

"Please, dad, listen to me", Patience begged him.

"Shut up, Patience. I will deal with you later", Carlo said.

"Boss, listen to me", Cristiano said but was cut off.

"Don't you utter a single word, Ronnie. I am unable to even think that you seduced my daughter. I thought you'd keep the distance but I was wrong to think it. It's my mistake. Don't I ever see you near my daughter again", Carlo said pointing.

"I love him, dad", Patience cried out.

"Patience, please stop speaking nonsense", Mark said and grabbed her hand.

"Don't touch her, asshole", Cristiano said glaring at Mark.

"Excuse me? She is my fiance. I can do whatever with her", Mark replied.

"Mark, take her home", Carlo said and Mark nodded.

"Cristiano!" Patience said as she was dragged.

"Boss, please, he is hurting her", Cristiano said.

"He is doing nothing. You listen to me, Ronnie, I am disappointed and if I ever see you near my daughter ever again, I will make sure that your career is officially destroyed", Carlo said and left.

"Does it look like I care?" Cristiano asked and Carlo stopped.

"Oh! And also I will make sure that your son never reaches home", Carlo said smirking.

Cristiano stopped dead at his feet. He would never risk his son. He didn't say a word after that.

"That's what I thought", Carlo said and finally left.

He couldn't believe that this was happening. Patience, on the other hand, was crying badly. She was at her home in her room. She was devastated.

"Patience, I won't speak to you until you ask for forgiveness", Carlo said.

"I won't ever ask forgiveness to you", Patience yelled.

"Don't give me that tone", Carlo said.

"I hate you", Patience yelled once again.

"I thought you'd say that and so you're getting married tomorrow, no more words", Carlo said and locked her door.

She was crying more, why all these had to happen her? She fell in love with someone finally and Mark ruined it.
♠ ♠ ♠
A short chapter but it was a really important one. Hope you will understand. Thank you :)