Status: {Completed}

The Boss's Daughter

Hang out request at the club

As Patience worked on her table scribbling on a paper to draw something extraordinary, her father walked in which was rather weird because he should be at his work. She looked at her father awkwardly and Carlo became uncomfortable. Was he unwelcome in his daughter's room? He cleared his throat and started talking.

"The boys...um...just wanted to see you around at the club. Would you come?" Carlo asked.

"You could just tell me, no need for permission", Patience said smiling.

Carlo smiled and was glad that his daughter actually told him that. He left the room and Patience's mind quickly shifted to Cristiano. She was excited to see him. Of course, he was her crush. It was normal. She threw on something casual and then went to the Real Madrid Club. As she walked in, she looked through the awards and the pictures. Those were nice.

On the other hand, Marcelo did the honor to tell Cristiano that Patience was coming over. His heart raced fast, not the love type of thing but he was looking forward to see her. He knew she was just so...lady-like. But then again, she was his boss's daughter. He shrugged off the thoughts and soon Patience was in his sight.

"Hello, everyone", Patience chirped.

"Hi", all the boys said in unison except for Cristiano. He was keeping his attitude.

"You know, it's rude, Ronaldo", Patience pointed out eyeing him.

"Oh is it?" Cristiano asked back smirking.

"Yes, if you didn't learn manners, I have nothing to say", Patience said folding her arms.

"If you're begging for a greet then, hi", Cristiano said and smirked.

Patience felt insulted and she thought of not talking to him again. The other boys talked to her, asked her about her plans in Madrid, about settling down and much more. She noticed how Cristiano ignored her.

Cristiano wasn't so pleased about ignoring her but that would make her feel...he didn't know what. He was just ignoring her for no reason so he thought of talking to her and apologize. When he got the chance, he did it.

"Hey, Patience. Can we talk?" Cristiano asked.

"I guess so", Patience replied looking away.

"Um, I am sorry for insulting you like that", Cristiano said.

"So, you do know that you insulted me?" Patience asked.

"Well, that was an insult. What else should I think?" Cristiano asked back.

"Whatever", Patience said angrily.

"What a rude person! I just said you sorry and you're showing me attitude", Cristiano replied.

"So, what else should I do? Cry out of happiness?" Patience asked rudely.

"Patience, for God's sake, end the matter here", Cristiano said frustrated.

"Well, your apology has been accepted", Patience said smiling falsely.

"Okay, great!" Cristiano said and left.

Patience was feeling a bit guilty about talking to him life that and Cristiano was furious at Patience. Though both of their feelings were different, they both couldn't stop thinking about each other.

"How could she talk to me like that?" Cristiano whined to Sergio.

"Well, I guess she can. It's her mouth, after all", Sergio replied.

"I can't stand this tone of speech", Cristiano said angrily.

"Ronnie, calm down. You're fussing over the same matter again and again", Iker said eating his sandwich.

"Iker's right", Marcelo said.

"Great! You guys just don't get it, do you?" Cristiano whined once again.

Patience whined about Cristiano to Vanessa and Vanessa could laugh only. It was just the beginning.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, as I said, it was just the beginning!! They have a long way to go. Stay tuned for more updates!

Patience's dress - http://www.slashdress.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/casual-dresses-tumblr-2014-dgh4wh3k.jpg