Status: {Completed}

The Boss's Daughter

Level up

Patience walked down the stairs and found her father talking over the phone. She sat down slowly letting him finish the conversation. Carlo hang up the call and turned around to find a smiling Patience. He was a bit surprised and so he decided to ask.

"What happened?" Carlo asked sitting down.

"Dad, I was thinking that I could start my own fashion line, you know, in here, in Madrid", Patience replied to him.

"Wow! That would be a great idea. Why don't you talk to Ronnie about this?" Carlo advised.

"Ronnie? You mean Cristiano, right?" Patience asked.

"Yes, you could talk to him. He has given out his own line and you know, he could help you with the contacts as you're new in here", Carlo said smiling.

"Well, I don't know if he'd agree", Patience said though she hoped he'd say yes.

"He will. I will talk to him", Carlo said and then left.

Patience could feel the amount of happiness she was going through. But why on earth? Maybe it was her crush, we were talking about now. She laughed and thought of calling Vanessa.

"Hello, girl! What's up?" Vanessa asked.

"Guess what? Dad said that he's going to talk to Cristiano for helping me with the fashion line", Patience said and laughed.

"Oh really? That's great!" Vanessa said.

"I know, right? I am going crazy!" Patience said.

"So, I guess you should start working about the whole fashion line", Vanessa said.

"I know and that's like a loads of work. I should make haste", Patience said and then hang up.

She smiled last one time and then started working. She hoped that he'd say yes. On the other hand, Carlo was busy talking to Iker.

"Did you call me, boss?" Cristiano came and asked.

"Yes, yes. You're the man I need", Carlo said happily.

"Alright, I hope it's something good", Cristiano said and sat down.

"You'll love it. Just let me finish my stuff with Iker", Carlo said and then started talking back with Iker.

Cristiano went through his Instagram and then finally was called in by Carlo. Carlo hopefully started speaking.

"So, my daughter, Patience wants to open her own fashion line and so I would like you to help her", Carlo said smiling.

"Me? Why me?" Cristiano asked.

"What? Of course you! Why not?" asked Carlo.

"I mean..." Cristiano was cut off.

"No more words, Ronnie. You doing it or not?" Carlo asked.

"I will help her", Cristiano said sighing.

"Great! Meet with her tomorrow. Fix things with her", Carlo said and asked him to leave.

Well, you could just say that this was going to be a very, very long time now! But a very interesting one!
♠ ♠ ♠
Stay tuned for more updates! ;)