Status: {Completed}

The Boss's Daughter

Before party

Without even counting days, a month had passes. There were hundreds of fights and thousands of insults between Cristiano and Patience. Nobody knew why there were even working together and maybe even they themselves didn't know. The obvious reason was Carlo, Patience's father and Cristiano's boss. They both were in New York, it was the fashion week. The ultimate gateway to success and Patience wasn't going to loose it, no way. She was all dressed up nicely for the party. Marcelo and his wife had come with Cristiano and her. She was glad for their support. Though the fact that Patience hated working with the bad ass, she still was thankful for the endorsement that he did for her.

"Are you ready?" Clarisse asked.

"I am absolutely ready and I am nervous", Patience replied.

"Oh, Patience, please don't be nervous. You still have like a whole day till the fashion show", Clarisse pointed out.

"It's fine, I get it. Let's go", Patience said and then walked to the party with her.

Cristiano and Marcelo were already there waiting. There were all the girls who were flirting with him, talking but he just wasn't in the mood. But when he saw Patience, he couldn't take his eyes off. She was looking drop dead gorgeous.

"She should have been a model", Marcelo whispered to Cristiano.

"True", Cristiano replied.

Patience walked with Clarisse and came to them. She also thought how cool Cristiano was looking. They smiled at each other. They didn't want to cause any chaos at the party today. Marcelo and Clarisse went to the dance floor and Patience went to the bar.

"One beer please", said Patience.

"Right up", the waiter said and then walked away.

"Excited?" Cristiano asked.

"Why is it your concern?" Patience asked.

"I was just trying to make a conversation, jeez! Calm down, prima ballerina", Cristiano said.

"Would you for once stop saying that?" Patience said.

"I guess I can't", Cristiano smirked.

"You know, Cristiano, what's wrong in you?" Patience said.

"Oh yeah? What?" Cristiano asked out of curiosity.

"You think that all the girls in the world die for you", Patience replied.

"It is a universal truth", Cristiano added.

"Whatever! It is not true, let alone universal truth", Patience said.

"You want to bet?" Cristiano asked.

"Yeah. What do I get in return?" Patience asked.

"Fine, if you win, I give you a diamond watch and if I win, you bow down to me in front of everyone and say that you're sorry and that you take back your words, going down on that stage", Cristiano pointed.

"What? Are you crazy?" Patience asked shocked.

"Are you in or are you not?" Cristiano asked.

"I am in", Patience said.

Cristiano smirked. He knew that she was going to loose and so he walked on this random girl who was really sexy and started making a conversation. Cristiano called her and let her listen to their conversation.

"You know, you're the most beautiful lady I see in this place", Cristiano said with a wink.

"Oh really? Thank you so much. You're also very handsome", said the lady.

"Well, do you want to...maybe...take a walk with me to your hotel room?" Cristiano asked making the puppy dog face.

"Aww! That would be great. I could show you my room", said the girl getting up.

"Then, babe, I will be right back", Cristiano said and hung up the phone.

Cristiano smirked and then walked to Patience who was boiling in anger. Damn! She lost.

"My return, honey", Cristiano said and she glared.

She went up the stage and then took the microphone from the host. Everyone looked at her oddly. What was wrong with her? Clarisse and Marcelo couldn't figure out either.

"I took a bet with my dear friend and I guess, I mean...I lost. So, here is your return gift, Cristiano, I am really very sorry and I take back my words while I bow down to you", Patience said gritting through her teeth.

Everyone chuckled and the host laughed.

"It was a nice bet, you got there", the host said and started on with the party.

"That was so nice of you, prima ballerina", Cristiano said as he smirked.

"I hate you and you will pay for this", Patience said and walked away.

"What was that about?" Clarisse asked.

"Don't ask", Patience replied while walking away from next to her.

"You're too harsh on her, Ronnie", Marcelo said and Cristiano rolled his eyes.

It was one interesting journey and it was just the start...
♠ ♠ ♠
A very interesting chapter, I must say, I like the dickish Cristiano also, guys!

Cristiano's dress - http://www.upscalehype.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Cristiano-Ronaldo-guccil.jpg
Patience's dress - http://g01.s.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1hdteFVXXXXXtXVXXq6xXFXXXp/202417585/HTB1hdteFVXXXXXtXVXXq6xXFXXXp.jpg