Status: {Completed}

The Boss's Daughter

Fashion Show

Patience took a deep breath as she takes a seat on the couch. She was nervous, her fashion show was just about to start. It was the last and her heart couldn't stop beating faster. Cristiano saw how nervous she was and so he decided to play with her for a bit. As Cristiano sat next to her, Patience scooted away.

"You know Patience, I don't bite", Cristiano said.

"Finally someone remembered my name", Patience said rolling her eyes.

"Right! Why can't you just talk to me nicely?" Cristiano asked.

"Let's see why, you piss me off", Patience said smiling sarcastically.

"Wow! That's a great reason", Cristiano said.

"Can you please stop bothering me? I am nervous, can't you see it?" Patience asked.

"No! I can't. I am blind", Cristiano replied pointing at his eyes.

Patience was so not in the mood to argue and so she decided to concentrate at the TV which was showing her fashion show. Cristiano kept his mouth shut and soon the audience gave a round of applause. They were reacting well to the show and Patience was glad about it. She couldn't have felt better.

"Now that's something I least expected", Cristiano mumbled.

"What do you mean?" Patience asked.

"Like, you know, I thought it just won't work", Cristiano said and Patience could kill him right now.

He was testing her patience and Cristiano just laughed it all. Soon, she was called on stage and she walked on the ramp with her's show's topper and bowed down thankfully. The after party had just started and Clarisse hugged her.

"It was great", Clarisse said.

"Thank you so much, love", said Patience.

"The models brought the best out of her clothes", Cristiano commented.

"For once in life, can't you compliment my hard work?" Patience asked.

"Sure, why not? It was good", Cristiano said plainly.

Cristiano was getting on her nerves now and so she just walked away. Cristiano laughed and Marcelo glared at him. All the girls howled at him and came to ask for his autographs. Now, the truth was, Patience loved to have his undivided attention. She didn't know why but she just did. On the other hand, Cristiano loved to pull her leg.

"Why does he even do all these to me?" Patience asked as she drank her wine.

"He just plays with you", Clarisse replied.

"I don't know, Clarisse...I kinda like it", Patience said.

Clarisse smiled thinking about their growing feelings for each others. Clarisse knew everything that was going to come up in future but she worried about Carlo. Will he ever accept them? It was an awful feeling but for now, she let it go.

"I love you too", Cristiano yelled and all the girls blushed.

He was the master of charms but less did they know, the night was going to go on for a very very long time...
♠ ♠ ♠
More interesting things coming up soon!

Patience's dress - http://cdnpix.com/show/imgs/e22acbbfcaba27f47f9ceab9690b1038.jpg
Cristiano's dress - http://24.media.tumblr.com/7eb84951553656635505bc8f26d79257/tumblr_mmqurxsVGQ1s8w50go1_500.jpg