Status: {Completed}

The Boss's Daughter

Just starting

There was this one waiter who was paid to put a spike in a drink and so that's what he did, waiting for the actual person to drink it. Nonetheless, it was drank by Patience. The party was coming to an end but Patience was nowhere to be found. Clarisse, Marcelo and Cristiano kept on looking for her.

"Where did she go?" Marcelo asked horrified.

"I have no idea. She didn't even let me know", Clarisse said frightened.

"Guys, please don't panic. Let me handle this, I will bring her back to the hotel. Don't worry, okay? You guys go", Cristiano insisted.

"But, I want to stay, please", Clarisse said.

"Please listen to me", Cristiano requested and then they left.

The party was over but actually he couldn't find her anywhere. All on a sudden, he heard laughter from the hallways. He followed it and found a jinxed Patience.

"What are you doing here?" Cristiano asked.

"I was just thinking about you and laughing", Patience replied laughing.

"What were you thinking about me exactly?" Cristiano asked.

"I was thinking that you are such an idiot! I mean, look at you, you are a fool", Patience said and kept on laughing.

Cristiano understood that she was either too drunk or she drank a spiked drink. He didn't reply but he was hearing her nonsense.

"You know, Cristiano, you're very sexy but you don't look that intelligent", Patience commented.

"Oh really? You think I am sexy, huh?" Cristiano asked smirking.

"Yup! You're the sexiest guy I have seen in my whole life. I mean, look at you once again, you have this toned body and muscles and that big thing of yours under your pant", Patience said rubbing herself with him.

"Patience, let's get you back to the hotel", Cristiano said pulling her away from him.

"No! I don't want to go to the hotel. It's boring but it's just so hot in here", Patience said as she was opening the zip of her back.

"Whoa! Whoa! Wait!" Cristiano stopped her.

Patience stopped and looked at him oddly. Cristiano saw her curvy back, he could feel himself going hot but he resisted. He closed the zipper and turned her around.

"I will take you to the car and turn the AC on, you will feel better", Cristiano advised.

"Oh my God, Cristiano! You're so smart! Good boy!" Patience said patting his shoulder.

But she just sat down on the stairs rather than walking and Cristiano was dead silent at his place. He was just not ready for whatever she was doing.

"Don't make me do what I am about to do", Cristiano said.

"What are you going to do?" Patience asked.

"You won't remember it anyway", Cristiano murmured and took her in his arms.

Patience didn't talk and let him do what he was doing. Cristiano felt how soft and less weighted she was. He chuckled in his mind and took her to his car. He kept her on the seat and sat down to drive.

"Please don't drive, let me sleep", Patience said and Cristiano rolled his eyes.

He drove to the hotel and then took her to the room. She was asleep by then and so he put her on the bed. She looked angelic while sleeping. He smiled at her sight.

"Why do you have to always be so beautiful?" Cristiano whispered.

He had no idea what he was doing but he kissed her forehead and then left. His heart was beating as fast as it could. He was feeling complete...
♠ ♠ ♠
It was just the start...they have a long way to go! :) <3