Starting Over

Zone Out

Zacky... Zacky... Zacky... The name of perfection. I have no idea why but I haven't been able to think about anything other than those beautiful eyes. The last thing I remember concentrating on was finding my classes and then zoning out again.

The way he felt against me. His eyes, so innocent and yet mischievous. A deep green with ice blue waves flowing in and out. The way he did his makeup. Thick black eyeliner with deep red eye shadow. His lips, plump and pouty. His neck, short with abrupt, slim shoulders at the base. His adorable tummy. He's not fat, but not thin like Jimmy. And, of course, when he was walking away, that amazing, pert, apple ass.

I want nothing more than to grab him by his plush ass, turn him around, press him to the wall, and attack those soft lips. Taste him. God, he's so fucking perfect.

Wait... No... I'm not supposed to be attracted to anyone. Dad always told me that no one would ever love me. I would die alone. I WILL die alone. There's no chance he'd even LOOK my way. No one ever will. Why should I even try? It's not like he'll even talk to me once he finds out I like him. That's why no one will ever know. I'll just live my life alone with that one crush weighing on my heart every now and again. That's alright, though. Nothing cats, dogs, snakes, tattoos, music, movies, and chocolate ice cream can't fix, right?

"BRIAN!"

I jumped damn near five feet in the air. Looking up I saw Jimmy staring at me like I had just said some derogatory thing towards his mom, or worse, his sister. "What's up?"

"Dude, you've been out of it all fucking day. What's going on with you?"

How did I get back to his house? How did I get into the bedroom we now shared? What? "Um... I don't know?"

"Do you even remember getting here? Dude, it's almost 11:30. I'm fucking exhausted."

"No. No I have no clue how I got here. Just thinking about... stuff. Yeah... Sleep sounds good."

I pulled my shirt off, back to Jimmy, and pull on my long sleeved night shirt and yanked off my pants only to replace them with the comfiest sweat pants in existence. I needed comfort tonight.

As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out... Only to be haunted by the perfect boy in every dream I conjured.