Sequel: Apathy

Oblivion

Chapter Eleven

Kellin's POV:

My next few days were complete shit. Justin and I still weren't talking, but that wasn't even the worst part. I'm still not working, which annoys the living shit out of me. Jenna has been busy so I have no one to talk to. And worst, I still haven't heard from Vic. I just don't know what to believe anymore.

That only left one person so talk to right now. Jack. He always knew what to do. My cellphone was resting on the side table, so I picked it up and dialed Jack's number. I heard the dial tone and let out a small sigh. It rang a few times before he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hi Jack, it's Kellin."

"Oh-uh, h-hi, how are you?" He was stuttering.

"Not okay, can you like come over?"

"U-uh no, sorry, but I'm busy right now, how about later. The whole band yeah?"

"I guess, but you see Justin and-"

"I'm so sorry I gotta go I'll see you soon." The line went dead. What was that all about?

With a disappointed sigh, I turned the TV on again and continued my movie on Netflix. Two days from now I'll be working again and maybe things will get better. I just feel lonely, not being able to do anything fun. No Justin, Jenna, Jack, Alena, Vic. How pathetic.

---

Vic's POV:

Parking my car in our driveway, I pulled out my keys and headed into the house. When I walked in, I was greeted by Jaime. But not a very happy Jaime.

"What?" I asked cautiously, pulling my cap off.

"You were with Kellin again." He stated rather than asked.

"Um, no, not just now," Which was true.

"Don't lie, I know what you've been doing. Do you think I'm stupid? Him calling you, sounding frantic. You going to get gas all the time and leaving and taking work off. I know what you're doing. How could you?" He was teary. When I tried to wipe one of the tears away, he swatted my hand away.

"I'm so sorry Jaime, I-I was going to tell you tonight."

"Oh were you really? You know what Vic, screw you! Never did I think you'd ever do this to me. You've broken our trust!" I felt so bad. I mean, I should.

"Yes really! It's just...ugh I don't know, Kellin he-"

"You don't fucking love me! I wanted to spend my life with you, but your too busy screwing around with another guy."

"We weren't screwing around I swear, I mean, we kissed some, but nothing ever came to it." His eyes met my teary one. Hurt and betrayal was written all over him.

"You kissed...another guy, and then, didn't tell me, until now?"

"Well, uh, yes but I swear-" He paused me with his hand.

"Save it. I don't want to hear it." He started out the door.

"Where are you going?"

"As far away from you as I can get. I'll be back to get my stuff."

"Jaime please don't-" The door slammed shut, so I stood there like a fool. What did I expect?

Was it really reasonable of me to believe he'd be okay with me being with Kellin so much? Is he moving out? Shit, I've fucked this up. I love Jaime, or so I thought, but I don't know anymore. Something is so different between my feelings for him and Kellin. When I'm with Kellin, I get those butterflies in my stomach and when we kiss it just amazes me how great it feels every time. With Jaime, I never felt that. Sure, it was good, but never as good as that. Why can't I make my fucking mind?

What are you thinking Vic, you can make your mind. You pick Kellin! It's true, I do pick him. Even though I'll always love Jaime, I just can't be with him anymore. This feeling, I can't decide what it is yet, but I want this feeling everyday, with Kellin. He has to be the one to feel this with.

Without thinking this through, I walked down the porch steps and started my car, driving out onto the road, heading to exactly where I needed to be. It's been over a week since I've faced Kellin, and I just need to see him right now. I just feel so alone.

Ten minutes later, I parked my car on the road and hopped out, quickly running to the door and knocking. I knew he'd be home. I heard footsteps and I felt a knot growing in my stomach. When the door eventually opened, there stood Kellin, with his brace still on.

"Vic?" He asked, opening the door a little more. I stepped forward, not even thinking through what to say. I didn't need to say anything though.

My lips touched his gently, moving slightly. I didn't really start to kiss him until I felt his arms wrap around my neck. His lips moved against mine and I felt utterly complete. I captured his bottom lip between mine, tilting my head a little more, kissing him harder. Eventually he pulled away and smiled a little. "Come in." We walked inside taking a seat on the couch.

"Did you tell him?" He asked immediately. I couldn't lie to him.

"Uh, no...he found out."

"What? How?"

"I guess he was suspicious, I tried to talk to him, but he left."

"Shit, were you going to tell him?"

"Yes definitely, this evening actually." Kellin looked sad, so I pulled him into a little hug.

"Why didn't you go after him?" He pulled away, looking at me. I just smiled.

"I had two options Kellin. I could either go after Jaime and try to get him back, or, I could come here to see you." He grinned.

"I'm glad this is your option, I was beginning to worry." He laughed a little, nervously.

"Aw, never worry, I just want you Kellin." I leaned forward, pulling him onto my lap. I laid back.

So there we were, making out on Kellin's couch. Never did I think this was going to happen. Then again, who would think they'd cheat on their boyfriend? Kellin pulled away and looked at me, then smiled.

"What?" I asked questionably.

"Nothing, you're just cute," he stated, leaning in and kissing me. Eventually, he trailed down to my neck, so I turned my head a little. He was straddling me at the moment. His lips trailed up my neck to my jawline and eventually found their way back to my lips, which I pressed against his as well. I bit down on his bottom lip, causing him to laugh a little. My tongue entered his mouth, meeting his. God this was hot. This never happened with Jaime.

When our little make-out session ended, I really missed his lips on mine.

"Vic...I gotta tell you something." He bit his lip, which made him ten times more attractive right now. I nodded and leaned in, kissing his neck. "I...I didn't t-take my pills while I was in the hospital." I pulled back. "But only because they were here and I could never remember to get them...."

"How have you been?"

"I'm back on them now, so good, I promise not to do it again." No matter how disappointed I wanted to be, I just couldn't.

"It's okay, I understand." I stated, smiling at him. His eyes lit up a little.

"Really?" I nodded. "Wow...I thought you'd be...pretty pissed," he added a nervous laugh at the end.

"I can't be pissed at you Kellin. You're too cute for that." He blushed. Since when was I confident?

"Also....Justin and I got into a fight...he w-wants me out soon." The light in his eyes faded and they looked hazed.

"Alright...you can come live with me." I said without really thinking it through. Was Jaime moving out?

"R-really?" He seemed shock I'd say such a thing.

"Well, yeah, if Jaime moves out and all that stuff. I..I think I'm ready to try something new, with you." I looked down, insecurity getting the best of me. I felt his hand caress my cheek, so I looked up. He was crying. "Don't cry..." I said, wiping away some of the tears.

"It's not sad tears Vic, I'm just...so happy, y-you said that because that's all I've w-wanted to hear." I then immediately pulled him into my warm embrace, swaying back and forth a little. This was the most romantic thing that's ever happened to me.

He pushed himself out of my grip and immediately pushed me down, straddling me. Here was the Kellin I knew. Rocking himself against me slowly, he lent down, kissing me. Our lips moved in sync, probably the most accurate timing we've ever had. His tongue met mine after a few more minutes and I could feel myself getting turned on. We only did this one other time. I just didn't know how far it was going to go this time. I let out a small groan as he continued rocking on me, sucking my neck lightly. He then pulled away and stood up a little, well, as good as he could.

"There's another thing I gotta say." I sighed. Even though it was my job to listen, I really just wanted to continue what we were doing. "I'm a virgin." My mouth gaped open a little. Kellin? A virgin?

"R-really?" He smiled nervously.

"I guess I've never had an opportunity...also, I can't right now, considering I have this brace on." I let out a deeper sigh.

I lost my virginity when I was seventeen because of a really stupid reason. Talking about it makes me uncomfortable, but I've only has sex once since then with Jaime.

His mood changed again and there we were again, him lying on me. "I want you though," he whispered quietly into my ear before kissing it, sending shivers down my spine.

Man this was the best.