Sequel: Apathy

Oblivion

Chapter Twenty

This chapter will contain smut so yeah I guess continue if you want.

---

Kellin's POV:

"This is what you want to do?" Vic asked, an edge of curiosity in his voice. I nodded. "A-are you sure? I, uh...I haven't had sex in a long time and..."

"Neither have I," I joked. Sure, I've had my moments by myself, but I've never had sex. And I was positive that I wanted to have sex with Vic as my first time. So without questioning myself, I pulled him towards the bed, shoving him down, but I ended falling down on top of him. He kissed my neck slowly, so I sped up our pace a little bit and dragged myself farther onto the bed. I didn't want to fall off or anything.

So for the third time in my life, I lowered myself down onto Vic, grinding against him slowly.

"Ah, fuck," Vic mumbled, moving to kiss my neck. I sped up because, fuck, I was turned on. Vic was the only one who did this to me.

Feverishly, I got off him and removed his shirt, then mine. Vic always looked good without a shirt, mostly because he was tone and pretty muscular, despise his thin figure.

"So are you top or bottom?" I asked with a wink. His cheeks flushed color, then went red.

"Uh, usually top...." He said quietly.

"Perfect," I said, kissing him again.

My hands trailed down his chest and stomach to the waistband of his jeans. I played with the zipper a little, before pulling it down and unbuttoning his pants. My hand slipped inside to brush against the forming bulge on the other side of the fabric. A moan escaped his lips, and that was the sexiest thing I've heard. I pushed his pants farther down, then slowly, his boxers before grabbing his now hard member and stroking him slowly. This was actually kinda fun.

"Ugh, Kellin," He said, sitting up and kissing me again, then pushing me down.

"Look who's dominant now," I said with a smirk.

"Save it," He said quickly, undoing my pants and sliding them and my boxers off easily. I waited in anticipation. Biting my bottom lip, I watched as he grabbed me and stroked me slowly, not breaking eye contact with me.

"Ever had a blow job?" He asked. I shook my head quickly. But man did I want one.

And my wish was granted. Vic lowered his head and kissed the skin around me before slowly licking me base to tip. A moan escaped my lips. This felt fucking amazing. He took me into his mouth, half way, and stroked the bottom part. His tongue swirled across my tip and few times now and then, and that was the best feeling. The familiar feeling started stirring up in my gut, so I pushed him off me.

"Are you ready baby?" He asked flirtatiously. I nodded. "I'm going to prepare you, be right back," He said, pecking my lips and walking to the dresser. I heard him open a condom and grab the lube.

As soon as he came back, he opened the cap, spreading some lube onto his finger. "This will hurt a little," He said as his first finger entered me. And he was right, it did hurt. But the pain didn't last long as his finger started to move.

"O-oh...ugh," I whimpered. His second finger entered me and he sped up, watching my reaction.

And what was my reaction? I was fucking loving this.

His third finger entered and more pain spread through me, but for the most part it felt amazing. After a few minutes, Vic pulled out and kissed me. He then slid on the condom and put on some lube, then settled between me, lining himself up.

"Okay, you ready?" He asked again.

"Y-yes," I said, pulling him closer to me so I could kiss him. He entered me slowly, and the first thing that I felt was pain, so I kissed him hard, clutching his shoulder blades. As he went in deeper, I felt a different feeling, and even though it hurt, it felt good as well. And before I knew it, he was all the way in. That wasn't too bad.

"Can I, uh, move?"

"Y-yeah," I said with a nod. He sat up and little and pulled out some, before going back in. The pain intensed greatly, but so did the ecstasy. His pace quickened and all the pain washed away as ecstasy washed over me.

"Oh f-fuck, ah," I said through gritted teet. Vic wasn't very quiet as well. He quickened, pounding in and out of me fast and hard.

"Ah fuck," He muttered, stalling in for a moment to change his position. I started to gyrate on him in sync, causing both of to let out furies of moans and pants.

"Fuck I'm close," He whispered hoarsely.

"M-me t-too," I panted. "I want you to come for me," I said, trying out dirty talk. "P-please..."

"F-fuck o-oh," His hand wrapped around me and stroked me fast. His thumb went over my tip, sending even more pleasure through my veins. My body was on fire.

He stalled inside me, letting out a moan telling me he was coming. And right after, I was as well. I shot onto my stomach and waited for him to ride out his high. He then pulled out and collapsed on me, kissing me sloppily. But I didn't care.

"Fuck that was amazing," I said. He nodded in agreement.

"Are you tired?" He asked. I laughed.

"Of course dummy...goodnight."

"Night...I love you," He said, wrapping his arm around me securely. This was only the second time we've said it to each other face to face, and it felt just as amazing as it did the first time.

"I love you too," I replied, kissing him before snuggling against his warm chest. This was where I wanted to be.

So in Vic's arms, I fell asleep.