A Story to Be Told: The Empire of Myths

The Empire of Myths is made of of five separate kingdoms all united under one ruler. Heaven lays to the northeast, the Kingdom of the Gems to the northwest, the Kingdom of the Thief's Sacrifice to the southeast, the Kingdom of the Fires to the southwest, and Hell to the south. In the center of the empire there is a large, and generally unknown, forest known as the Forêt de la Lumière, or the "Forest of Light". The imperial palace, where Emperor Gordanious Cesar lives, lays to the north. Six beings, an angel, a ghost, a vampire, a dragon, an elf, and a fairy with the help of a wizard, will have to defeat two demon twins from taking over the empire and raising it to the ground.

**Note from me, the author:
Dear Reader,
The prologue and epilogue of the story are told in third person with a grandfather telling his five-year-old grandchildren the story of the Empire of Myths. When the story actually starts in Chapter 1: The Arid Desert, the narration switches from 3rd person to 1st person, alternating characters each chapter. I will try to make the story flow as much as I can, but if anything is choppy or doesn't make sense, please let me know. Thank you for coming here.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth Campbell
  1. Prologue: The Beginning
    The story about the Empire of Myths is told by a grandfather to his two grandchildren.