Status: First upload!

A Story of Flame and Steel

The Siege of the City.

It was supposed to be a normal day for Connor. It was his day off from work, after all. He was a mercenary, a hired gun. He never left a trace behind except for the burning corpse of his victim. Connor soon decided after waking up he would go and get lunch. A few hours later, he arrives at a local cafe in a small town. Connor orders a plain doughnut and some coffee. After he gets his order, he sits down outside. After the first few bites into his doughnut, a plane starts to fly overhead, taking off from a local airport. Suddenly, a large orange-ish reddish beam strikes the left wing of the plane, taking out the engine, sending the plane into a large giant spinning steel death cylinder. As it crashes, the pieces go everywhere, people scream and try to flee as they get impaled by steel and crushed by crumbling building pieces. Inside the cafe, the left engine falls into it, caving the roof in and squashing most of the people inside. A tall, buff male escapes the burning, destroyed building with nothing but a few scratches and a small iron nail in his arm. People panic and scream as more death beams strike down from the sky. Connor looks up to see a gigantic ship raining down upon the city, full of screams, death, and fleeing people. Connor searches around for an escape route from the destruction, and sees a manhole, opened by fleeing people trying to escape the carnage. He dashes to make it into the sewers. He trips and takes a long, hard fall into the darkness below.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know the intros are always boring, but it will pick up more soon. Hang in there.