Status: First upload!

A Story of Flame and Steel

Under the City

When Connor awoke, he had no idea where he was. The memory rushes back, his vision is blurry, and his head hurts. Connor's vision clears and finds four other people in the sewers, standing over him. One of them was pacing back and forth, "What are we going to do? The entire city is in chaos! " he says. The man with the nail in his arm, the one which Connor saw fleeing from the burning cafe, grabs hold of the other. "Calm yourself. Either that or I'll throw you back out there," the man says in a slightly deep voice. A woman stands over Connor. "Are you alright? You took a pretty nasty fall," she says. "Yeah. Other than a aching head, I'd say I'm fine," Connor replies. He was lucky that he brought his switchblade, hidden in his shoe. 'If anything or anyone tries to attack us, I'll at least try to help,' Connor thinks. The man with the nail in his arm helps Connor up. "The name's Sharc. Sharc Blazer." the man says. "My name's Connor Vice." Connor replies. "Cindy. My name is Cindy." says the woman. Connor looks around. The other two people were gone. The only question was, to where?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I don't know if anyone is reading this, but this is only the start of the book. Remember, the action may not be here quite yet, but it will be! - DJK