Status: First upload!

A Story of Flame and Steel

The Journey Into Darkness

The trio continues forward. They can hardly see a thing. After fifteen minutes of walking, they hear something from up ahead. The three sink deeper into the shadows, as a human-like creature is walking the opposite direction. Connor takes a switchblade out of his shoe and gets ready to attack if necessary. As the creature gets closer, he can barely make out armor, three arms, with one in the middle of its chest, four legs, and it has some kind of rifle. It passes by them. Connor proceeds to leap out behind it and slit its neck open, making it fall, then die without a sound. Sharc walks over to the body and picks up the rifle. The three continue forward, leaving the dead creature behind. After another fifteen minutes of walking, they find their two friends and six others, dead. Each one has a few black spots on them. Connor begins to search the bodies. "What are you doing? Get off them!" Sharc says. "Well, they don't need this stuff anymore, and they may have useful stuff." Connor replies. They hear a lot of footsteps. Connor gets his blade ready and Sharc raises his rifle. Then Sharc fires.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, Madeline, and anyone else who is reading this, or even bothers to, I may not ALWAYS update this, I will do it when I feel like it. - Dj