Status: First upload!

A Story of Flame and Steel

Onwards

With the two armed to the teeth with weapons, set out to try and find a or king vehicle. After about thirty minutes of searching, they find a truck that is mostly intact. They start it up after hot wiring it, and they drive off. When they reach the outskirts of the city, they find a giant mechanical walker with four legs, each with armor, a large body, a 'head" and a giant top turret. "Oh, we are so going to die..." Connor says as Sharc speeds up and rushes towards the giant walker, hoping to make it under. The head charges up some kind of green laser, and Sharc starts swerving left to right. The laser fires, and anything in its path gets utterly destroyed. The beam almost hit the truck, but Sharc's swerving has made it miss. They zip under, and away, as the top turret begins firing at them. They make it into a tunnel, where they hope the machine can't get them. "The size of that thing...! It was enormous!" shouts Connor, "And you decide to go UNDER it? You could've killed us!" "I know! But if we didn't take the chance it wouldve killed us anyways." Sharc replies. After twenty minutes of driving, Connor drifts off to sleep. A loud noise wakes him up, like a horn. The next thing he sees, is another car heading straight for them.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I did NOT miss the deadline! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA