Status: In-Complete

Lying Is What I Do Best

Chapter 1

Amy Flynn, that's my name. I'm a witch and I'm sixteen. Hogwarts is the best wizardry school ever. I'm into the dark arts but nobody knows, except from that old fool Albus Dumbledore. He's always on my case and another boy, Tom Riddle. Tom Riddle is the popular, smart boy in Slytherin. We are always competing against one another. He is better than me at Potions but I'm better than him in Defence Against the Dark Arts. Potions he's always a little bit better however I'm majorly better then him in DADA. Well enough about our competition this is about how we both fell in love for one another.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was running to Potions trying not to get a seat next to Riddle, the scoundrel. Once I arrived I took a seat at the front. A few minutes later somebody else walked in.
"Flynn, your early." The hiss of a male voice spoke from behind me.
"You say that every time Riddle, I'm always here early. To get away from sitting next to you." I replied with no emotion. He chuckled,
"Well I might just sit here then." He replied, in that annoying voice. I stood up with my stuff and went to leave. That was until a hand grabbed my arm. "No you don't." I shook his hands off of me and continued to move. Many more people came in along with the Professor, Professor Slughorn. He is such a vile creature.
"Good Morning Class. Today you'll be working in partners..." he started. Everyone started to pair up, "...the ones I put you in." This caused everyone to groan. The list went on and I didn't hear my name once. "Amy Flynn and Tom Riddle." I groaned and Riddle came over to sit with me.
"Hello again Amy." Riddle said with a smirk.
"Shut up Riddle." I snapped at him. Never has he called me 'Amy'.
"Oh come on please call me Tom. " He replied, still with a smirk.
"Never, even if my life depended on it." I hissed. He chuckled and started the potion. I let him do it all, he probably would've moaned if I helped. Slughorn walked over to us.
"Amazing Miss Flynn, Mr Riddle. I knew you two would co-operate well. Outstanding." Slughorn announced and waddled off somewhere else.
"Congrats Amy." Riddle smirked, I glared. If looks could kill, he's be dead ten times over. The bell went, signalling lesson over. Next was DADA. We were told that we will have a little tournament. The class walked in to see Professor Merrythought.
"Good Morning. Today we are doing a tournament as I said yesterday. Now first up is Tom Riddle and Rosemary Parkinson and on the other table is Amy Flynn and Charles Potter." I have the Gryffindor idiot. We walked up to, each other. Bowed and walked to the opposite ends.
"1,2,3." Before Charles called move his wand, I sent a silent stunning spell towards him. Once he was stunned I took his wand. "Miss Flynn well done." Minutes after my victory, Riddle won.
"Next up is Amy Flynn and Joseph Lee. Tom Riddle and Daliah Cho." We did the same routine. I did the, exact same thing as before but even quicker. Every match I played I won. We were now in the final. Me versus Riddle, brilliant. I can beat him, I know I can. We both stepped up onto the platform. We bowed and walked to the other ends.
"1...2...3" Merrythought said slowly. Before Riddle could react, I sent a silent Diffindo. Riddle put a hand to his face, on his hands was a red glistening liquid. He glared at me, whilst the liquid dripped down his face. Riddle sent a spell but I waved it away like it was a fly.
"You'll have to do better than that Riddle. " As I was teasing him, I sent a body binding spell. Withering on the floor, Riddle glared at me even more than before. "Expelliarmus." Riddle's wand came flying towards my hands. I smirked down at him. Everyone was silent, they didn't believe I just injured the Tom Riddle.
"Miss Flynn, could you take Mister Riddle to the Hospital Wing. Thank you." Professor Merrythought asked me. What!? She could of asked any other girl in the class because they'd be happy to, but for me no I wouldn't
♠ ♠ ♠
Nothing much to say but thank you for reading means a lot.