Status: In Progress

Breaking the Silence

Here With You

BREAKING THE SILENCE - performs tonight @ 12:00 p.m.

Ana reads the flyer with amusement. Who would have thought that they, a band from Lion's Creek, Texas, would be performing in front of 100,000 people. This is something they've dreamed about for years! Dylan walks up behind her, takes Ana by a choke hold, and whispers "Thank you.". Ana knows this is his way of showing appreciation for her hard work. She's the only reason they were discovered last year. She stomped the ground in search of anyone willing to listen to their songs. Never giving up, until finally, all her hard work paid off. A band at Dallas, Texas Van's Warped Tour gave into Ana. They said they'd listen to her CD, and give her a call. A couple hours later, she was invited backstage to converse with their manager. She kept hearing words like "incredible" "mind-blowing" and "talented" being thrown at her. She knew she had done it. Her brother's band was going to finally get signed. Thank God for her persistence.

Dylan - 18 years old; Ana's brother and lead guitarist of Breaking the Silence.

Taylor - Also 18; Dyl's best friend and lead singer.

Shane - The oldest at age 19; practically Ana's 2nd brother and drummer.

Ana - The youngest at age 16; bass guitarist/manager.

They all grew up together. And share an unbreakable bond.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first fic. I haven't really perfected how I want to deliver this story to y'all. Please leave feedback :) I'd love to hear anyone's opinion. ~ Love Dayna