Status: In Progress!

Ours

You Said You Read Me Like A Book

Walking into our first period class, I noticed most of the seats had been taken, and Bobby still had his arm around me. Drew and the other boy were running around the classroom, and Mr. Salem looked less than pleased.
"Sit here, at our table," Bobby said, gesturing to a seat next to his. I set my bag down, and took out a notebook and pen. Drew sat down on my other side, and across from me sat a girl and another boy.
"Hey, I'm Brooke, and this is Scott." I nodded and smiled.
"My name is Annalysa. But Bobby calls me Lysa, and Drew calls me A."
"Freaks," Brooke smiled fondly at them, "just call her by her damn name."
Mr. Salem took that time to stand in front of the class and introduce himself. The whole time he was talking, Scott and Bobby were taking turns throwing paper around the room. After about half the period was over, Mr. Salem announced that we could get to know our working groups.
Brooke was the first to react, and as she was clearing her throat, Scott interrupted her in an extremely high pitched voice.
"Hi, my name is Brooke, for those of you who don't know, except you all know, and I'm a junior here! If you need any help with any assignment or teacher around the school, please ask me! They all love me, because I literally kiss their ass 24/7!"
Brooke blushed and shoved his arm off of her. "Oh, piss off, Scotty. Kissing ass works." She turned over to me and winked. I laughed and nodded. Kissing ass is how I got through my math class last year.
"Well, my name is Annalysa, and I'm a sophomore. They put me in all junior classes, evidently, but I think that's because of how well I did on my finals last year. I'm 15, going to be 16 in May, and I love music and I've got a touch of anxiety. Oh, and thanks so much for accepting me into your group."
"She's a smartass, Bobby!" Drew snickered. Flushing crimson, I shook my head. "I'm really not."
"What kind of music do you like," Scott asked, "because the type of music a person listens to is extremely important." Brooke rolled her eyes, and said, "something you'll find about our boys," gesturing to the guys at the table, "is that music is their religion. It's like more important than porn."
I laughed, and said, "I live and breathe music, man. Ask Bobby; while I was breaking into his locker this morning, I had my music blasting. All Time Low is my favorite band in the world, I literally live and breathe them. Fall Out Boy is the best thing ever, so are We Are The In Crowd, the 1975, and basically every other pop punk band. I also like Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, A Day To Remember, Pierce the Veil and basically a mix of everything."
Scott, Drew and Bobby nodded affirmatively, and Bobby said, "Fall Out Boy is everything. I like all types of music, but some bands I like are Foxing, Nothing, Swans and Deathwish Inc."
Drew and Scott both like just about the same bands as all of us. Brooke likes everything, and has over 2000 songs on her iPod. I can tell this is going to be a great year already. The bell rang, and Brooke took my schedule. "It appears we have all classes together, which is awesome. And 4th Period lunch, which we all have. Sit at our table,too!"
Bobby nodded affirmatively, and said, "Take care of her, Brooke! Farewell, Lysa. We'll see you on the other side!" Drew jumped back on Scott's back as he kissed Brooke's cheek.
As they exited the classroom, I asked her, "Why doesn't he walk?"
She just shook her head and laughed lightly. "We don't question him anymore," she said as we walked down the hallway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much to those who read this and already subscribed! I'll try and update again later tonight! I don't think the chapter titles are ever going to have any relation to the content of the chapter, I just listen to music while listening, and choose what lyrics I like most at the time. Also, would you guys prefer me to state the main idea of the chapter per each description, or not? Whatever you guys want, let me know!
~Sarah