Status: In Progress!

Ours

We'll Keep This Love in a Photograph

Meeting Bobby, Drew, Brooke and Scott was probably the best thing that could've happened to me.It's a year later, and they're still the best friends I could've asked for.Bobby and I are the closest, though. We're quite touchy-feely, and call each other babe and the sort. Many people speculate that we're dating, but we really aren't. I was really worried about him last April. He was gone for about three weeks, and nobody but Scotty knew where he was. All I know is that it was a 'family issue.' Oh well, no matter how close we are, he isn't entitled to tell me anything at all. I'm currently getting ready for my first day of junior year.
My phone starts vibrating like crazy, shaking my entire vanity table. Sighing, I swipe it unlocked and answer the call. Through the speakerphone, I hear "Sex" by the 1975 blare through.
"BABE WE'RE ALMOST TO YOUR HOUSE" Bobby screams through the speaker. "Who's we?" I ask while brushing my lipstick on and picking up my bag.
"IT'S MEE," Drew screams, "AND BROOKE AND SCOTTY AND OBVIOUSLY BOBBY WHO WOULDN'T LET ME DRIVE!"
"THAT'S BECUSE YOU CAN'T DRIVE, FUCKFACE!" Chuckling, I walked downstairs. Mouthing goodbye to my brother and waving to my mom, I grabbed a banana and walked out on the porch. "I'm waiting outside and you dumbasses aren't here, what's going on?" As the words leave my mouth, Bobby's red Ford Fusion came speeding around the corner. Drew threw open the door and moved to the back seat. (I always take the passenger seat) I slide into the seat and plug in my phone. "What's up, motherfuckers?"
"Man, having school start on a Friday is such bullshit," Scott complained from the back. Everyone hummed in agreement. Bobby and Drew continued their previous argument about some game they were playing, and I plugged in my phone.
"OOH PLAY FALL OUT BOY," Brooke shouted over Bobby and Drew's increasing voices, "PLAY SOME INFINITY ON HIGH!" I rolled down the windows and turned on Carpal Tunnel of Love. Looking around at all my friends, I realized that we would kick this year's ass, no matter what obsticles came up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh god I'm sorry this is so short, i'm on my friend's iPad. I'll put up a new chapter when i get home to my laptop!