Little Drummer Romance

twenty two

"Peter, where did you put my blue shorts?" Leave it to me to let Pete do the laudry.I tore apart al of my pants and shorts in our closet.

"Babe thier in the drawer," I herd him walk in as I crossed the room and threw open the drawer to see my blue plaid shorts lieing on top.I quickly put them on and turned to him. I looked him over in his jeans and black tee shirt, holding our son in his arms who was dressed in jeans and a black shirt as well. Both of them smiling at me.

" Are you two ready?" I asked brushing my bangs out of my eyes.

"Are you ready is what I should be asking" Pete chuckled to himself as he fell backwards on the bed with Hunter in him arms, as they both giggled.

"Yes I am" I said standing infrount of the full length mirror, strighting out my white top and blue shorts. "Now everyone knows where to go right?" I turned to my loving boyfriend who was balancing our son on his chest.

"Yup I told them the resturant. Don't stress it babe. Its your party just calm down breathe. We're celebrating your birthday. Sweet 16." He smiled and got up walking over to me with a happy Hunter in his arms.

"I'm 16!" I smiled bright as Pete and I now stood face to face with Hunter between us."I'm 16, I have an amazing boyfriend, a great family and band, and I have a healthy five month old baby boy." I said taking Hunter into my arms, and Pete wraped his arms around me.

"I love you, I hope you know that, This past year we've been together has been amazing." And with that he lent down and pressed his lips to mine. "Lets get going" He said pullling away and putting a hand on my back showing me out the door.

"Hey!" I called as I hopped out of the car int he resturant parking lot, to see everyone[FOB,MCR,Paranore+lovers} crowed outside waiting for us. "They have the back room?" I asked as I carried Hunter diaper bag as Pete had Hunter in his arms.

"Yeah thier setting it up now,"Patrick said as he gave me a hug,

"I'm hungry, me need food for my tummy." I said as I finished hugs and everyone laughed at me as the door opend.

"Way party of 17?" A weigther called out and we all got up and fallowed her back into a back privet room. We each took a seat myself and pete sitting at the head of the table with a high chair holding a hungry Hunter. "Can I start you off with drinks?" She asked as she set the menues on the table. Everyone orderd a non-alcholic beverage, and the weighter disapeard.

"Wanna feed him?" I asked Pete as I pulled out Hunters bottle since we weren't feeding Hunter that gross baby food yet. Pete went to answer when Alicia spoke up.

"Pass him here, I'll do it." I nodded and Picked up Hunter and his bottle and walked down and Handed off Hunter and sat back down.

"So how does it feel to be 16?" Josh asked from across the table as we all had fished our main corse and were sipping coffee or hot tea while us big kids had a bowl of ice cream. I smiled bright and looked at Hunter who was laying tiredly in my boyfriends arms.

"It feels perfect." I looked around and what had become my family in less then a year. "I have you guys my family. My mom and dad." I looked at Mikey and Alicia "My bestfriend" I looked over at Hayley who was eating her fudge brownie. "And I have my boyfriend and my baby boy. I honistly could not ask for anymore if I tried."
♠ ♠ ♠
cheezy and repeditive i don't care cause no one reads this.