Little Drummer Romance

twenty three

I smiled as I watched my adoptive father played peek-a-boo with the small 6month old baby as he sat in his bounchy seat.

"Wheres pop pop? Where's pop pop?" I giggled as Mikey pop'ed out from behind the blankie he was 'hidding' behind, causeing the child to squeal with delight.

"You'r such a doof." Alicia said comming in the room with the boxs of pizza and Pete soon fallowing with frys.

"He's just so cute. " Mikey said moving the small bouncy chair by my feet and sitting on the opisit love seat with alicia.

"He's daddy's little slugger." Pete said rubbing Hunter's head and sitting next to me grabing a slice of pizz'a for the both of us. I glanced around the room as our two familys of fall out boy and my chemical romance came together.

"Why do I feel like this is more then just a let get together to have pizza?" I asked as I munched on frys.

"Because it is?" Gerard said causiouly, as everyone looked at eachother then back at Gerard.

"Whats going on?" I asked as Hunter started to fuss so I bounced the seat with my foot making him smile.

"We both need to go back on tour. " Gerard said and Andy nodded. "Its been over a year, the fans are starting to talk."

"But that means fall out boy goes on tour my chem goes on tour and me and Pete are seperated and Pete wont get to see Hunter."Pete looked at me. "What? No way would you be taking him on tour and leaving me with nothing uh no forget that. " Pete chuckled and kissed my head.

"What about a tour together?" Patrick spoke up. "Somthing to bring fans of both of our music together."

"I like it it sounds cool." Bob said as others nodded. "We could call it the all in the family tour. " I giggled and Pete looked at me.

"Its a cute title"I said shrugging.

"Well good that everyone like it casue I already pitched it to the record compant and they loved it."Gerard said.

"When is this tour?" Ray asked.

"In three weeks?" Gerard said as frys started flying torawrds him.

"Seriously? " He nodded shyly." Welp baby you'er going on tour before your even one years old" I said to the smiling baby.