Status: This is gon' be super cute y'all.

The Baker

The Note

“Harry,” Kendall called timidly.

“Harry,” she tried again when no response came from her first attempt. She grew even more impatient.

“The guys are waiting for you to go to the interview. The whole band is expected, even you Mr. Grumpy Ass.” She was sure that would get a rise out of him, it was true though he was so grumpy these days.

Not that she knew him well, she just knew what the media portrayed and what was expected of their faux relationship. It was good press for her family, and the band as well. He had been getting some pretty bad PR since he was accused of getting too close to fellow Brit Ed Sheeran.

Silence still blanketed Harry's room just as thickly as the pitch dark did. Annoyed Kendall delved into the singer's pig sty and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Come on Styles, I know musicians sleep like the dead, but you have to get up," she said shaking the lump under the covers, but it didn't feel right. She pulled the duvet back and there in Harry's place were two extra large pillows that everyone always throws in the floor before getting in to bed. Harry was no where to be found, but lying on top of smaller pillow Harry would have laid his head on was a note in horrible handwriting.

Dear whoever found this note,

I need to clear my head. Just know that I’m safe and I will be back. When, I don’t know. I may write if I’m doing well, but don’t be expecting a return address. I’m too smart for that. I hope you all can understand just how much I need this. You all know I haven’t been happy in ages. Once I’ve had my fill of peace and quiet I’ll make up for my absence.

xxxxx H.S.


“Shit," Kendall thought aloud. This couldn't be happening. Kris would have her head if the Kardashian/Styles relationship ended without her breaking it off.

"Boys! Harry's not here! He's gone!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, pretty sure Kendall was completely used by Kris to make the Kardashian/Jenner empire grow.