Status: Active

19 You and Me

I imagine you are home, In your room, all alone.

“Lacy, Jake’s having a party tonight, you want me to swing by and pick you up?” Leah looked at her computer and sighed.

“No, John and I have a Skype date tonight, thanks though Kel. I appreciate it.”

Lacy sat on the edge of her bed and watched as the sun set through her windows.

“Well, if he doesn’t call by 10, call me and we’ll come get you.”

“He’ll call,” Lacy said, nodding her head.

“Lace,” Kelly warned. “Don’t get your hopes up sweetie.”

Lacy rolled her eyes, her friends were constantly telling her to not wait around for the lead singer. Sure, he bailed on their last date, but she knew he was busy. His tour dates were crazy, and she knew he was exhausted after some shows.

“Okay, I’ll call you later,” Lacy said trying to get her friend off the phone.

“You better love ya girl.” Lacy hung up the phone and turned on her laptop. Lacy opened the Internet and searched what city The Maine was in, she could never keep the dates straight.

“Okay, they are on the West Coast, so the time difference is behind.” Lacy said to herself.
---
“Lace, babe, I’m sorry I didn’t Skype with you. After the show there was a party and we didn’t get back to the bus until 3, and I know you were passed out.” John sighed into the phone.

Lacy wiped away her tears as she held the device tighter.

“I know I’ve been a shitty boyfriend lately,” John said quietly. “I’ll be home next week for a show, and I think you should come so we can talk.”

Lacy felt the tears fall quicker now; she knew what was coming between her and John.

“I love you Lace,” John said before he hung up.

“Kell,” Lacy said crying. “I need you to come over. I think John is breaking up with me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you guys think? I'm sure you know what happens, it's obvious from the first chapter, but what do you think will happen next?

Thank you to everdeen for the sweet comment :)
I appreciate any feedback I get from you lovely readers!
And thank you to my 11 subscribers, I don't know who you are, but thank you!