Status: see oohyaychicken.tumblr.com for information of its updates

He's Been Damaged, He's Been Misused

Chapter Eleven

As Ricky walks home alone, his phone alerts him of a kik. Ricky decides that he’d check it out when he got home to avoid getting hit by a car when crossing the street like Kevin did a year ago. It was enough to make Ricky think twice about walking and texting at the same time.

His phone beeped nonstop during his walk home, and all he could do was hope it wasn’t Carter. Carter wouldn’t be too happy about not receiving a text back from Ricky. The possibility of it being him had Ricky slightly paranoid, and he encourages himself to pick up speed.

Ricky finally closes his bedroom door behind him, pulling his phone out of his bag before plopping down on his bed. Much to his relief, his texts were from a group message Devin, Chris and Kevin added him in.

(AN: in case you guys don’t know, Sledge Hammer is Chris, Ghost Rider is Devin, Road Kill is Ricky, and Lucifer’s Stripper is Kevin. I decided to give them Kik names)

[ Lucifer’s Stripper has added you to the conversation ]

Lucifer’s Stripper: Hi guys!!

Sledge Hammer: Hey Kevs!

Ghost Rider: Hey!

Sledge Hammer: What’s up, guys?

Ghost Rider: I’m on my way home now

Lucifer’s Stripper: I’m playing GTA5

Lucifer’s Stripper: Wait why are you just heading home??

Ghost Rider: Had to finish a test

Sledge Hammer: How do you think you did?

Ghost Rider: I’m pretty sure I did well :)

Lucifer’s Stripper: Ricky!!

Lucifer’s Stripper: Guys let’s spam Ricky until he replies

Lucifer’s Stripper: RICKY

Lucifer’s Stripper: RICKY

Sledge Hammer: I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE

Ghost Rider: RICKY

Lucifer’s Stripper: WEINER BOY

Sledge Hammer: WE’RE BRINGING IT BACK WEINER BOYYY

Ghost Rider: I DON’T GET IT

Sledge Hammer: WEINER BOY

Ghost Rider: WAT IM CONFUSED

Lucifer’s Stripper: WEINER BOY WHY U NOT TEXT US BACK

Sledge Hammer: WEINER BOY OH WEINER BOY

Ghost Rider: WHY WONT YOU GUYS TELL ME WHATS HAPPENING


Ricky laughs as he types in his reply.

Road Kill: You guys are assholes.

Lucifer’s Stripper: Yay Ricky texted us back!!!

Ghost Rider: Ricky, why are they bringing back Weiner Boy?

Road Kill: It’s this thing that happened at some restaurant.

Ghost Rider: Oh okay

Road Kill: Guys please don’t bring it back :(

Sledge Hammer: Awe, you’re no fun :(

Lucifer’s Stripper: Kay, sorry Weiner Boy…

Road Kill: I hate you Kevs :(

Lucifer’s Stripper: :(

Ghost Rider: I gotta go guys! Gotta do chores!

Lucifer’s Stripper: I do too ttyl!!! Don’t quit the chat yet

Ghost Rider: Why??? I don’t want to get notifications every time you guys kik each other

Lucifer’s Stripper: You’re whack, Ghost. Just turn your sound off

Ghost Rider: You’re gonna kill my battery

Lucifer’s Stripper: Put it on the charger!!

Ghost Rider: You’re a funny kid :)

[ Ghost Rider has left the chat ]

Lucifer’s Stripper: I know he did not.

Sledge Hammer: Sorry Kevs cx

Lucifer’s Stripper: Bye Chris and Ricky!

Sledge Hammer: Bye!

Road Kill: Bye! Seriously, Chris, Weiner Boy got annoying

Sledge Hammer: Alright, I’ll stop, but I can’t speak for Kevin :)

Road Kill: Oh well :)

Sledge Hammer: I’m tired :(

Road Kill: Go to sleep then you idiot :P

Sledge Hammer: Okay, night :)

Road Kill: Night :)


Ricky locks his phone and sets it down on his bed, scanning his surroundings as he does so. He frowns at the mess his room was, knowing he'd have to clean it eventually. He would do it now, but the amount of clutter on the floor was just too great and made him dread the action. Maybe he'd invite Carter or someone over at some point to help him.

Ricky grabs his phone back and decides to fuck around on his phone to get his mind off his disaster of a room, putting in the four digit pass code- 0666. He puts his music on shuffle and opens tumblr. That's how Ricky would spend his day today.

He flinches when HIM suddenly stops and the argument over milk he was reading is replaced with the incoming call page. He answers the phone.

"Hello?" Ricky speaks into the phone.

"Ricky, hunny, I'm at the grocery store but I forgot the list at home! Do me a favor and tell me what it says?" his mother's voice asks sweetly from the phone.

Ricky hums into the phone as he gets up and heads down to the kitchen. He opens one of the drawers and pulls out the notebook the Olsons use to write their needed groceries on. He slowly reads the list out to his mother. She thanks him before hanging up, Ricky going back to whatever he was doing before.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, it's a filler because I'm running out of ideas. I'm open to them :) Sorry I took so long!