Status: see oohyaychicken.tumblr.com for information of its updates

He's Been Damaged, He's Been Misused

Chapter Seventeen

As Ricky walked home alone, his phone buzzed and chimed relentlessly, which only succeeded in irritating him further. Couldn’t they wait a few more fucking minutes?

Ricky eventually barges into the house, ignoring his parents’ concerned questions as he slammed his bedroom door shut behind him and locking it. He throws his bag towards the corner of the room and grabs his phone out of his back pocket. They’re all from the group chat on Kik between him, Kevin, Chris, and Ghost. Ricky hesitantly opens the chat, which was abandoned before just now.

Lucifer’s Stripper: Are you guys okay now?

Lucifer’s Stripper: Are you guys ignoring me?

Lucifer’s Stripper: I didn’t do anything wrong y’know…

Lucifer’s Stripper: Guys this isn’t fair to me

Lucifer’s Stripper: I just wanna help

[ Lucifer’s Stripper has added Ghost Rider to the chat ]

Lucifer’s Stripper: Devs help, Chris and Ricky are ignoring me and they’re not okay

Ghost Rider: Why?? What happened??

Lucifer’s Stripper: I don’t know if I’m allowed to tell you but they got in a big argument earlier

Road Kill: I just got home thank you very fucking much

Ghost Rider: What’s going on?

Lucifer’s Stripper: Are you guys mad at me?

Road Kill: I’m not mad at you. And Chris is being an asshole

Sledge Hammer: For trying to fucking help my best friend?? I’m so done lol.

[ Sledge Hammer has left the chat ]

Ghost Rider: Omg what’s going on??

Road Kill: Nothing

Lucifer’s Stripper: It’s obviously something. What’s wrong?

Road Kill: There’s fucking nothing wrong jfc

Ghost Rider: Hey, we’re only trying to make sure you’re okay because we all care about you. You don’t have to be so rude and mean about it.


Instead of replying, Ricky leaves the chat and blocks them both. He doesn’t need them fucking pestering and arguing with him. He said he’s fine but they keep questioning him any-fucking-way and it’s annoying.

But then Kevin fucking calls his phone.

Doesn’t he see that he doesn’t want to be fucking bothered right now?

Ricky powers his phone off and puts it away, grabbing his laptop and headphones instead, blasting music loud enough to make him go deaf. He skips all the happy and upbeat songs. Listening to them right now would only irritate him right now.

He just lays there for the rest of the night, his music too loud for him to be able to think, until he somehow manages to fall asleep.