Status: see oohyaychicken.tumblr.com for information of its updates

He's Been Damaged, He's Been Misused

Chapter Nine

The next day, Chris invited Ricky over, but he had said that he was already hanging with Carter, and the only way that they’d be able to hang out is if he brings Carter with him. Chris thought nothing of it and said that Carter could come too, after all, Carter’s one of his best friends too.

So here the three of them are, laying around awkwardly with nothing to do. Seriously, they’re just laying on the floor, Carter in between the two, of course. They layed there like that for the first hour and a half they've been there, quiet other than the occasional sigh and complaint of being bored.

Why did Chris even invite them over of they were gonna just lay there the whole time?

Chris jumps with a yelp when his ringtone blasts loudly in his pocket and his friends laugh at him, even though it scared the shit out of them too. Chris makes sure he mutters a curse at them before answering the call he was receiving.

"Hello?" Chris asks into the phone just as Carter requests that they put it on speaker. Chris shrugs and does what he's asked.

"Hello, my name's Adam and I'm doing a math assignment. May I take a moment of your time for help?" they're greeted by a young voice that probably belonged to an elementary student. They can faintly hear another voice in the background, sounded kinda familiar to Chris, but how would he know, it's quite muffled.

"Uh, sure. What's the assignment?" Chris answers.

"The class has to ask a few people a few questions we come up with and create a few circle graphs with the data we collect. I don't get along well with the people at school so I've been calling random numbers."

"Alright, sounds easy enough. Shoot."

"Thank you! First question: does your age range from 12 and younger, 12-17, 18-24, 25-34, 35-44, 45-54, 55-64, 65-74, or 75 and older?"

"12-17."

"Alright... Second question: do you like rock, pop, rap, or country music best?"

"Rock, definitely rock," Chris answers.

"Alright... Third question: how big is your dick?"

The voice doesn't sound as young when the third question is asked, and Chris swears he recognizes the voice from somewhere, but he can't place his finger on it. The muffled voice laughs, and he recognizes that too.

Either way, he’s pissed now. He should’ve known it was a fucking prank.

"Who's this? I fucking swear to god!" Chris snaps, making the two on the other end of the line laugh their asses off. Carter and Ricky offer their share of laughter too.

"Ah, Ch-Chris! You-asfhhfgjgfhgrhbk!!" the person continues to die. Yeah, apparently they do know each other.

"Who is this?" Chris tries again desperately.

"Kuza and Bats!!"

Oh! His friends he made at Walmart! Wow, they actually called him!

"Oh, hey, guys!" Chris laughs with them. When Carter and Ricky stop laughing, they sit awkwardly. They've never heard of these kids before.

"Hey! Bats and I are having a sleepover and we were bored as fuck so we decided to prank people! We did everyone else on our contact list, can we call your friends?"

Chris gives his friends Ghost's and Balz's numbers. The three talk for a bit longer before they hang up.

Chris is left with a smile on his face. He hasn't talked to them in a while and was oddly starting to miss them.

"Heh heh, who were they?" Ricky asks awkwardly as he cranes his neck to look at his friend. The task wasn't easy since Carter's bigger than him.

"Remember when I told you me and Kevin got two kids to hang with us and got their numbers?"

"You don't have their names saved in with their number?"

"Nope, I had forgotten whose number was whose.”

“Okay, well that was fun. What do we do now?” Carter asks.

“Eh, I guess we go back to laying on the ground doing nothing but moping and complaining,” Chris replies. There’s honestly nothing else for them to do, he’s not gonna lie.

“I’m sorry, Chris, but this isn’t how I planned my weekend. I might have to go home,” Carter sighs sadly.

“But I’ll still have Ricky.”

Ricky’s face falls. He fucking wishes…

“Nah, I’m gonna bring him with me,” Carter tells him as he lazily tosses an arm over Ricky’s waist. Chris lets out a desperate whine.

“But you guys are always together!” Chris continues to whine, which slowly starts to get on Carter’s nerves.

“Babe, please? Just today, at least? I mean, we do spend a lot of time together, it’d be nice to have some time with Chris too,” Ricky agrees with Chris, earning all of Carter’s attention. Carter turns to look at his boyfriend, giving him a hard look.

“You’re having time with Chris right now,” Carter tells him, a warning tone in his voice. Ricky gulps.

No, Ricky, you’re a man, stand up for yourself, Ricky thinks to himself.

“No, I mean time alone with Chris,” Ricky adds, specifying what he wants. Carter narrows his eyes at him, and he knows he’s fucked now.

Before Carter can speak up, Chris’s phone alerts him of a text.

“It’s Ghost!” Chris cheers as he opens it.

“Well then, me and Ricky are leaving now. Why don’t you invite Ghost over, yeah?” Carter suggests as he gets up off the floor, pulling Ricky up with him.

“Alright, bye, guys!” Chris waves as he reads his friend’s text, which told him about a couple of kids who prank called him about some fake homework assignment about the size of his dick.

Carter leaves Chris’s house, pulling Ricky behind him. Carter waits until they’re in the car to speak up.

“You broke rule number one, Ricky,” is all Carter says as he pulls out of the driveway.

Ricky says nothing as he leans his head against the window. The closer they get to Carter’s home, the more anxious and scared he felt.

It wasn’t even worth it, Chris is replacing him with Devin, anyway...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm tired as fuck so sorry it's bad .-.