I Only Want To See You

Winter Wonderland.

Both Will and Max were guiding me... Will oddly by the hand. He never held my hand, always my arm, so it was a nice change.

"Will..."

I sighed his name like it was as simple as sugar. The snow was pouring down around us in thick flakes that would land on my eyelashes and I'd flick them off with a quick blink. Our feet were being grabbed by snow too thick to measure and all i could think of was the hot chocolate waiting for me at home.

"Yes, love?"

"What is Max doing?"

The dog had been pulling me for a while... first gently and then with a little more tug.

"Peeing... well trying to."

"Oh."

I giggled and walked where Max lead me. I knew he needed to sniff out the area.

"So I have to talk to you..." Will started with an uncomfortable tone in his voice.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't think it's so good that we're never seperate. We're like one person."

"So...?"

"So I think we should take a break from our friendship, that's all."

"Will? What?"

My voice was strained as I listened to the annoyance in his voice. My fingers slipped out of his, it felt like my body was losing control.

"You heard me."

"Where did this come from?" The bitterness was suddenly present in my voice too.

"I don't know."

I could almost see him run his fingers through his hair... But I really didn't know what my best friend looked like. I had the sudden urge to reach out and run my hands all over his body... I wanted to know where every freckle ond spot was on his body.

I knew his fingers were skinny, and long. I knew he was tall, but I knew not much else.

"Will?"

My voice came out shaky and not at all how I'd planned.

"What?"

His voice was steady, but more caring than when he randomly rejected our friendship.

"Can I touch you?"

"WHAT?"

"I want to know how you look... I don't know."

"How will touching me help?"

"I'll know your shape..."

"That's kind of personal, don't you think?"

"What?"

"Asking to touch me... Seeing as we aren't friends anymore."

"Please?"

How pathetic was I? Asking to touch somebody... BEGGING to.

"No. No, definitely not."

And I listened as his footsteps faded away.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY EVERYONE!
*waves*