Suicide of Secrets

Suicide of Secrets.

"OW!" I shrieked as i was awoken by a stab in the side. "I'll get you for this!" I whispered under my breath to Mike. It was the middle of Science 5th period and I was awoken by a crud boy.
“Allana! Have you got something to share with the class?” questioned my science teacher.
I sat there with my hair covering my face; I didn’t want to make a move. Sitting there was what I did everyday I never talked to anyone and I had no friends, my parents are divorced and I keep a knife in my room. I’m Allana-Jade and I have many secrets, welcome to my hell, hold on tight!

If you’re wondering who Mike is, well he is my ex-boyfriend we broke up last year in grade 6 and he has been rude and arrogant to me for the past year. I put up with him everyday.

_____________________________________________________________________

“Allana, are you going to tell me why you are always sent to my office?” you ask me as if I haven’t herd it before.
I say nothing and look down at my feet. With you beady eyes staring at me, I can feel it. I get up and walk out your door and SLAM! It behind me, with the gust of air from my anger of the slamming door swooshes up and makes my hair sway. I walk out the room and your receptionist watches me. I take no notice of her and walk out.