Status: Will update when I have time

Underdog

Introduction

Nicolai's mother Valeriya Kozar was a 17 year old struggling model. Her father Anton Bok an angry yet wealthy coven leader-to-be. They met at a night club, her mother was extremely intoxicated and her father was pissed off at the world as usual, when they met Anton got the brilliant idea to impregnate Valeriya to get revenge on his father and stir up trouble. Valeriya had no idea what she was agreeing to but she did it anyways, even though Anton may have swayed her decision a bit, after that night Anton did not leave Valeriyas side until Nicolai was born. When Anton told his father what he had done he was outraged, his father forced him to turn Valeriya and tell people that he had found her and Nicolai on the streets and took them in to protect them which caused him to resent Nicolai even though it was what he wanted 9 months earlier. Nicolai spent her childhood pretending she didn't know who her father was, she was bullied for what she was at school and when she'd go home she was abused by her father who seemed to just get angrier by the day. When she was 14 her father had officially went mad and killed his whole coven. Nicolai and her mother ran away before he could get them and went into hiding. While in hiding Nicolai had found out that her mother had been making plans to leave for a long time and already had everything they'd need set up in America, more specifically Scranton, Pennsylvania . Right after going into hiding Valeriya found her one true mate Bernie Sola, who was another coven leader but instead of being a bitter and angry leader he was a nice and kind hearted leader whom wished to protect his mate and her daughter, they took things slow for the next two years because of the violent situation they had just fled, but now with Valeriya sure that Anton wasn't coming after them she had decided that her and Nicolai should join Bernies coven and move in with them. Nicolai wasn't very happy, she didn't trust Bernie though it was nothing against the man she just simply did not trust anybody, why would she? She had been nothing but hurt mentally and physically her whole life for who and what she was. She was an abomination, a horrible mistake, and a disgrace to all other vampires.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is just to give you a back story, the rest of the book will be in Nicolai's P.O.V. (Unless stated otherwise)