Status: the more you comment the faster i'll update (probably)

Nothing Personal

I Admit, I Miss Seeing Your Face Babe

It was September and Alex and Jack were now starting another year of college after spending the majority of their summer together and even though they loved each other they were both becoming sick of the other, one finding a habit his boyfriend had once cute, now irritating. Neither would admit this, of course. They still wanted to be together, just not so much.

Jack was the first to bring this up after yet another fight had broken out between them over something stupid, he couldn't even remember what about. "Maybe we need a break."

Alex froze at the five word sentence, recognising it from comedy shows on E4 but never expecting it to be said towards him. "What?"

Jack sighed heavily and sat down on his couch, elbows on his knees as his head rested in his hands. "We're sick of each other, we're together too much."

Alex slowly sat down beside Jack, eyes stinging slightly, bottom lip between his teeth. "You want to break up." He concluded.

"No... I don't know." Jack felt his own eyes sting as frustrated tears threatened to spill. "I love you, Alex, but we've spent so much time together that we're, I don't know, bored I guess."

"So you want to break up temporarily?"

Jack thought about what had just been said, the words now out properly that he felt like taking them back. "Yes." He whispered in response.

Alex nodded unsurely. "Okay. Call me when you're ready."

***

It was closing in on two months later that Jack called Alex asking if they could meet up at the place he had shown him before. By the time he had arrived Alex was already seated in the same table they had sat when he showed Jack. Upon noticing Jack Alex stood up and walked to meet him, pulling the other into a hug.

"I admit, I miss seeing your face babe."

Alex smiled, happy to hear that he had been missed just as much as he had missed the other. "I missed you so much."

"I'm glad we did it." Jack started as they sat down. "It gave me time to think about what I want."

Alex swallowed thickly, stomach aching from anxiety. "What did you think about?"

"About how even though we fight sometimes I love you and I need you in my life."

Alex smiled and finally looked up to meet Jack's eyes. "I love you too. Maybe... maybe we just need to take time away from each other every so often? So we don't get sick of each other again."

Jack nodded in agreement and a sly smile broke out on his face. “How about we celebrate this decision back at yours?”

Alex grinned and pulled himself up, grabbing Jack’s hand and pulling him up as well. “I like that idea.”

***

On his back, Alex’s breath was heavy as Jack made his way down his chest, leaving small marks where he nipped at the skin playfully. He kissed his navel and moved his hands to the waist of his jeans, roughly unzipping them and pulling them down. He looked up at Alex and kept eye contact as he pulled his underwear down next, dumping both articles of clothing on the floor with their shirts. The tip of Alex’s cock was wet with pre-come, causing Jack to moan in anticipation. Alex was growing impatient as his thighs were peppered with feather light kisses. He was ready to protest when lips were wrapping around the head of his cock. Jack slowly worked his way down until he couldn’t take anymore without his gag reflex coming in to play and Alex reached down, pulling at the two-toned haired boys hair. Jack hollowed his cheeks and set to work bobbing his head up and down rhythmically.

Alex through his head back and breathy whimpers escaped his kiss swollen lips. Jack could taste the sweat that was beginning to form over Alex’s body so he pulled away, sitting up which caused Alex to whine at the loss of feeling. Despite Alex's protests Jack sat up on his knees and leaned forward over his body, using both his hands to keep himself from lying on his boyfriend, and kissed him. Alex put his hands on Jack’s shoulders, using his nails to scratch down his back as the kiss deepened, trying to pull Jack down so that they could be against each other. Jack moaned at the pain-pleasure from Alex’s scratches and gave in to the feeling, letting his body lay against Alex’s completely. Jack pulled back from the kiss after only a few moments and sat up on top of Alex’s legs. He ran his hands down Alex's chest, letting his fingernails trace his nipples. He pinched them which caused Alex's breath to catch in his throat. Jack kept tracing down Alex's stomach and carried on down until his hands were beneath his arching back and over his ass.

Jack reached over and grabbed the lube that was sitting on the bedside table, coating three of his fingers in it. He climbed back on top of Alex and after settling himself down between his legs he gently pressed the tip of his middle finger into him. Alex gripped the sheets beneath him, leaning into the feeling he had missed so much. By pushing against the finger he forced his boyfriend’s long finger in past the first knuckle a little too quickly. Jack added another finger and Alex cried out as he began to gently massage the spot he knew would make him beg. He gently worked a third finger into his entrance, bending them and scissoring them to allow the intrusion.

Alex was chanting Jack’s name in small chokes and moans, hand moving down to grip his cock, thrusting his hips to meet his hand. Jack glared at Alex’s hand and with his hand that wasn’t busy stretching his boyfriend he pushed Alex’s away from his cock, replacing it quickly with his own. He pumped a few times and circled the head, thumbing the slit. Alex's breathing hitched and soon he was coming, covering his stomach and Jack’s hand.

Immediately Alex relaxed against his pillows, breathing heavily as Jack wiped his hand on the sheets. “Oh my god,” Alex laughed breathily, “you’re amazing.”

Jack laughed and wiped Alex’s cum from his stomach. “So are you, baby.” He licked the mess from his fingers, smirking as lust returned to Alex’s features. “What?” Jack chuckled.

“You know what you ass.” Alex defended, swotting at Jack’s thigh lightly. When his kitten-like pats to Jack’s thighs did nothing but make him laugh more he gave up and instead made grabby hands at him. “I want a kiss.” He whined impatiently.

Jack rolled his eyes but leant down anyway and kissed Alex, pushing his tongue into his mouth so that his boyfriend could taste himself. Jack groaned as he straddled Alex again, “You are so hot.”

Alex bit his lip and ran his hands up Jack’s thighs suggestively, “Round two?”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it sucks