Status: In Progress

Birds of a Feather

Welcome to the War

"So this is Subject 21? Are they compatible with the software?" You slowly blink your eyes open, glancing around before a man in a long white lab coat stepped into view.

"Well look who's awake." He looked at the clipboard in his hand before writing something down.

Curiosity sparked as you wondered as you leaned to try to see what he wrote down. Just as you were about to see it, he moved with a smirk.

"I'm Zeke and the tech wizard over there is Elizabeth." You turned to see a young woman typing rapidly on a keyboard attached to the machine you were sitting on.

While you were looking around you noticed the rather confined area. The walls looked thin and mass produced with a simple desk and cot in the corner. With the other two in this room made it seem rather cramped and uncomfortable.

"I know you must have questions but we have work to do. So just keep calm and relax. Everything will come to light soon." You had little to no choice as this Zeke guy forced you to lay down.

"Welcome to the Animus, a machine that let's you unlock and live the memories of your ancestors that are stored in your DNA." Watching the images flashing across the glass that slid into your field of vision while Zeke spoke.

"Have fun in there." A pat to your shoulder and muffled talking was the last you heard before the images overtook your sight and everything faded to black.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short but its all I could do before delving into the true story. Stay tuned for more.