Goodbye My Love.

1/1

Bulma, Chi-chi and the others stood on kami's tower waiting for Goku, Piccalo, Vegeta and the kids to come back safe. She paced back and forth with her hand over her heart, she feared for the man she loved and her son. She feared for Goku as well.

"Vegeta will never know what love is, he won't know compassion or anything In those lines. He's to...ruthless."

Bulma sighed as she started to have the unneeded flash backs of when she was pretty much a jerk to him, as he was to her.

"Relax, he will be okay." Yam looked at her with comforting eyes, she still to this day doesn't know how she fell in love with him. He was such a lier and cheater. Her eyes darted over to her best friend, she stood just watching the sky with her father.

Minutes that felt like hours passed and soon she was greeted with Goku,Piccalo and krillen. They stood silently, Trunk and Goten in his arms. She could feel the pain bubbling in her chest, something was wrong.

"Tell them Goku.." Her eyes darted back to Goku who looked as if he was battling on the inside.

"Trunks and Goten are fine..." He spoke.

She knew this, she could see this.

"But what about vegeta?" Bulma chimed.

"And what about Gohan?" She heard videl speak up.

All eyes were back to Goku, his fists tight and his head lowered. She could feel the tears brimming in her eyes, she could feel her heart breaking in half; she could feel him missing. Her other half, her soulmate.

"They didn't make it."

Those words, those four words were the words that broke her down. That caused her to thrash her head back and scream at the top of her lungs, hoping, wishing that her love would hear her cry, her cry for him to come back. Her cry for him to know that she was sad. Her cry of pain, loneliness and sorrow.

"No...vegeta.." She fell to her knees and instantly was pulled I to yams arms. He tried to consol her, soothe her. But it didn't work. She shook in fear and pain, she was scared because she didn't know if he would come back, or if the dragon balls would work. She trashed her body and screamed 'No' at the top of her lungs.

She couldn't accept this.

He couldn't be gone.

"Woman! The machine isn't working, fix it." He would yell and riff about it. She would ignore him and go about her day.

The tears kept flowing.

"Give me the dragonball and I will allow you to live"

The memories flooded her mind, when she first met him. When he moved in, when she fell in love with him. Her eyes closed trying to block the pain.

"How could you do this to me, to trunks?" She whispered.

she stared at vegeta holding trunks on his shoulders, he looked so uncomfortable and awkward at the same time. But he was trying, he wanted to be a father regardless of his pride, he wanted to give to his son everything in the universe. He would probably give him the universe if given the chance. She stood as she watched Trunks yank at his hair, then his ears and then his face.

Not once did she step in.

She caught a few smiles from her prince, laughs from the both of them. She had her family.


Her arms wrapped arms her waist as she leaned forward.

"Goodbye my love."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for any errors I made a tribute video to them a while back. My YouTube name is Anicole838 check it out if you want.