Shoot 'Em Up, Yeah.

Look Who's Alone Now-- Not Me.

I was this new kid at school. People were being friendly to me, but somehow I felt that they didn't mean their friendliness. Yes, I was this girl with annoying personality, but I never showed it. I wasn't an expressive person; or at least I tried to be not expressive... I still had friends outside the school though. But they didn't like my talent, which was freestyle dancing. Knowing that, I always tried my best not to talk about it.

I walked to the nearest empty table and sat down. I sighed and scanned the people at the cafeteria. They were talking, talking and talking. Not even one of them cared about me. I looked down to my foods and started eating, starting from some mashed potatoes. I was still eating even when I realized a person sat in front of me.

"Hey," he said.

I looked up and saw a boy with blonde hair in front of me. I only stared at him.

"I'm Skye," he said, taking his hand.

"Cameron," I said, shaking his hand and continued eating.

He only looked at me until his friends came.

"Yo Skye!" a boy with dark brown emo-ish hair said to him and sat next to him.

"Hey man," Skye said when a boy sat next to me.

I looked at the curly-haired boy that was sitting next to me and he smiled at me. For some moments I was lost in his brown eyes.

"Cameron, these are my friends," Skye said, snapping me out from my mind. "This is Tyler," he said, pointing at the boy next to him. "And that is Adam," he said, pointing at the boy next to me.

I smiled at both of them.

"Wow, you sure are quiet," Tyler commented.

"Unlike somebody I know," Adam said, looking at him.

I chuckled lightly and drank my orange juice.

"Soo, what's your next class, Cam?" Adam asked.

"Who?" I replied.

"I can call you Cam, right?"

I nodded. I took out my schedule from my messenger bag and handed it to him.

"My next class is written there," I said and continued drinking my juice.

The boys burst out laughing while I stared at them, confused.

"I'm sorry," Skye said.

"You're really funny," Tyler continued.

"What funny?" I asked.

"No one ever does that before!" Adam finished.

When they were done laughing, Adam looked at my schedule.

"Ooh, Biology! And apparently we go into 4 same classes," he grinned and handed my schedule back.

"Oh the joy," I said sarcastically.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Being with those boys was really fun. We were walking home together and they suddenly stopped in front of a park.

"Hey guys, wanna do that? It's been awhile since we don't do it," Tyler asked.

"Sure," Adam and Skye replied.

They walked to the park and I followed them. We placed our bags on a bench and I sat on it. They walked in front of me and told me to watch. And guess what? They were freestyle-dancing!

I couldn't resist of being told to only to watch, so I joined them dancing. I was having a total fun when I danced, so I didn't realize they stopped dancing and were watching me. I stopped and looked at them.

"What?" I asked.

"CAM! You never told us you can dance!" Adam shouted.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"You should've told us so we can ask you to join the crew!" Tyler added.

"What crew?"

"Adam/Chu Dance Crew!" Skye finished.

"Wait-- Dance crew? Adam, you own a dance crew?"

Adam nodded proudly. "And they are two of the crew also!"

Tyler and Skye grinned dorkily.

"Do you wanna join the crew?" Adam asked.

Without thinking, I immediately accept his offer. This could be fun...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I decided to call one of my old friends Lila, so I called her that night after I joined ACDC.

"Hello?"

"Lila! It's been awhile... How are you?"

"I'm fine..."

"Are you okay? You sound like you're sick."

"Look, rather than worrying me, why don't you go hang out with your new-cool-freestyle-dancer-friends? I'm sure you're happier with them than us!"

Beep.

What the hell?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I went to school unexcitedly. I spent my recess alone; I even avoided Adam during our classes together. I spent my time alone on a balcony at the second floor, looking at the sky. Which reminded me of Skye...

I kept looking at the sky until the balcony door slammed opened. I rose from my laying-down position and looked toward the door. Tyler was walking quickly towards me.

"Whyyyyy aaaaaaaare youuuuuu aaaaaavoiiiiiiiding uuuuuuuuus?" Tyler said, making his face closer to mine. I moved backward quickly.

"No reason," I said, looking away.

Skye squatted next to me and said, "If there is no reason, why you're not with us during recess, and keep avoiding Adam during your classes together?"

"You know, I really hurt, Cam," I heard Adam said, kneeling next to me. "Why?"

I wiped my tears and told them what happened last night during my phone conversation with Lila. Adam quickly pulled me into a tight hug, while Tyler kept swearing about Lila and her friends.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I called Lila after school.

"What?"

"Look, Lila. I know you guys hate me because I'm hanging out with the new-cool-freestyle-dancer-friends, but this is what I want. I'm being myself when I'm with them; they accept me the way I am. I'll be really grateful if you understand what I mean. Bye."

I hung up and looked at the boys. They were all smiling at me and they gave me a group hug.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As months went by, I started to know about how interesting Adam was, and I started to like him day by day. Only Skye knew about this; I can't guarantee if Tyler can keep a secret. He seemed like he has a blabber mouth.

So there was this party one evening at one of our schoolmates' house. She told us girls to wear dresses and boys to not to wear jeans, and bring a date. If we didn't have a date, come along with friends will be perfectly fine.

So I picked a halter-neck and knee-length white dress. My older sister did my hair. I told her not to but she insisted, so whatever. I didn't wore high-heels. It was almost like high-heels, but the heels weren't high. So it was low-heels.

I was walking toward my house's front door, when the doorbell rings. I opened the door and saw Adam in front of the door.

"Hey," I said. "Where are Skye and Tyler?"

"Umm, they go by their girlfriends."

"They never told me they have girlfriends."

"Uhh." He slightly blushed and when he handed me a rose, he blushed reaaaally mad. "Wanna be my date for the party?"

I accepted the rose and smiled saying 'yes'.

The party was the best evening of my life. We were slow-dancing when he told me he loved me and asked me to be his girlfriend. And we didn't realize that during his confession, the music stopped so all the people around the dance floor heard what he said. We both blushed madly and I quickly kissed his cheek as a 'yes' to his confessions.
♠ ♠ ♠
go to my profile and see the first video to see adam :] or, look up in photobucket/flickr. and if you fall for him, DO NOT STEAL HIM AWAY FROM MEEEEE. grrrrrh.

title taken from a song by James Blunt, which i forget.