Shoot 'Em Up, Yeah.

Ms. Jones, We'll Run Away

"Mom, please!" I shouted as mom went outside my room.

"No more seeing your boyfriend or whatever you call him he is!" mom shouted back, slamming my bedroom door and I heard that she locked it.

"Do you have to lock my dooooooooor?!?!" I screamed.

I sighed and dropped myself on my bed.

So, here's the thing: Jack and I have been dating for months. Mom hates him. Just because he dyed his hair, he plays in a band, has long hair, and 2 years older than me, mom thinks that he's not the one for me. Mom obviously doesn't approve my relationship with him. And if you're wondering where my dad is, he passed away years ago. And my only sibling, which is my brother, is in Asia for college for the next 2 years. Ellen welcomes her personal hell.

[a/n: ooo yea, i steal gabz's location from her mibba page XD]

I grabbed my light blue phone next to my bed and dialed Jack's phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jack? I think I can't go out tonight..."

"Again?"

"Yeah.. I'm really, really sorry--"

"ELLEN CLAIRE JONES, DROP THE PHONE RIGHT NOW! NO MORE PHONE IN YOUR ROOM!!" I heard my mom shouted in the other line.

"Okay, mom," I sighed. "Bye Jack..."

"Bye. And oh, always know that I love you, okay?"

"Okay," I smiled and hung up. "Damn," I grunted and dropped myself again on my bed. In case if you were wondering where was my cell phone, my mom took it and said, No cell phone until you break up with that guy.

Oh please.

I took a pillow and screamed beneath it. My laptop beside me led out its MSN alert. I rolled and saw an IM from Jack. If I can't talk on phone with Jack again, MSN is always the solution.

Jackjack the Flying Dude says:
I'll be in front of your house in 15 minutes.

Jackjack the Flying Dude says:
If you can't go with your mom's permission, you can always sneak out ;)

ellen loves the flying dude:
okay :]

Jackjack the Flying Dude appears to be offline. Messages you send will be delivered when they sign in.

I smiled and changed my status into Away and added [sneaking out with jack-- dont tell mom!] after my display name.

I took my white zip up hoodie and wore it. I grabbed pair of Converse from my closet and put it on. I opened my window and glanced at a tree next to it. I went out of my window and climbed to one its branches. I sat on it and swung my feet that were hanging while I waited for Jack.

Few minutes later I saw a car heading the house and stopped in front the house. Without turning off the engine, a figure went out from the car and it was Jack. He walked carefully and stopped below the tree I was sitting. I grinned and climbed down carefully but then I accidentally slipped and fell down. Jack caught me bridal style. I looked up to him and smiled.

"Do you have your leg hurt?" he asked, which meant do you still want me to carry you?

"Yes," I laughed, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed him lightly.

He walked toward his car and put me down and opened the door for me. I sat down on the passenger seat and he closed the door, and then rushed to the driver's seat. He sat down and closed the door, and then drove to some place..

"I always like the night sky," I say.

We were both laying on his car and staring at the night sky. This was what we do when we have nowhere to go, but wanted to be together. He had his arm wrapped around me, and his fingers of his other hand were lacing with mine.

"Mmhm," he said, kissing my forehead. "Oh," he said, sitting up and took something from his pocket. "I think you might like this," he said and showed me a necklace with a ring. "If I only buy you a ring, it will be easily missing.

"Only a ring is actually okay. I will always keep them so it won't be missing. But I like it!"

"Turn around," he said.

I turned around and pulled up my straight, dark brown hair. He put it on and said 'done'.

"Thank you," I said, turning back to him and traced the ring with my fingers. I noticed the three words 'I love you' in the ring. "I love you too."

He smiled and kissed me softly on the lips.

I woke up and felt his warmth around me inside the blanket we were using. I rubbed my eyes and realized it was 5.45 AM.

"Jack," I whispered.

"Hm?" he woke up, rubbing his eyes.

"I must go back," I said.

"Okay," he sighed. He pulled the blanket, made it into a bundle, and threw it to the back seats of the car. He started the engine and drove back to my house.

Few minutes later we arrived in front of my house. I opened the door after we shared goodbyes. I went inside the house and carefully opened the door. Seeing no signs of mom, I walked to my room.

"Where were you last night?" I heard mom's voice in the kitchen when I was taking a few steps on the stairs.

I stopped and sighed, and then saw her walking out from the kitchen, staring at me.

"I guess you knew," I answered.

"How many times I have to tell you that you are not allowed to have a relationship with that guy!"

"You don't need to scream," I said, rolling my eyes.

"And don't you roll my eyes at me!"

I looked down and then looked at her. "I snuck out because I love him, mom."

"You're just a teenager. How do you know it is love?!"

"Oh, just because I'm 18 you think I don't know love?! I know love! I'm feeling it!"

"Don't you scream back at me--"

"You're always screaming at me and I'm sick of it! You told me to find love when I was little, and when I found one you hate the one that I chose?!"

"You fall for the wrong person!"

"He is not the wrong person!"

"Get in your room, now!"

I grunted and mumbled angrily and loudly, "Good thing I'm not a lesbian."

I went inside my room and slammed the door. I jumped on my bed and took a pillow and screamed beneath it. It was 1.26 PM when I glanced at the clock. My mom had left for work since 8 AM. I fell asleep since 6 AM. Whoa. I went to my laptop and saw Jack was online.

ellen loves the flying dude:
jackaty jack jack.

Jackjack the Flying Dude says:
Ellen Bellen.

ellen loves the flying dude:
I WANNA RUN AWAAAAAAY!! *tear tear*

Jackjack the Flying Dude says:
If that's what you want, let's.

ellen loves the flying dude:
whoa, wait, what?

ellen loves the flying dude:
you're serious?

Jackjack the Flying Dude says:
Yeah. Let's.

ellen loves the flying dude:
what about your band?

Jackjack the Flying Dude says:
They'll understand.

Jackjack the Flying Dude says:
I'll be at your home in an hour.

Jackjack the Flying Dude appears to be offline. Messages you send will be delivered when they sign in.

I sighed, signing out from MSN and turned off the laptop. I took my bag and put it inside. I shoved in my clothes, jeans and pants, shoes and flip flops, and some of my hoodies inside a large bag. I changed my clothes and rushed downstairs as I heard a car was coming nearby. I wrote a note to my mom and left in on the kitchen's table. A note that only had one word: bye.

I went outside with my bags and put the large one in the trunk of Jack's car. I closed the trunk and took a seat on the passenger seat. I kissed his lips lightly and then closed the door. He started the engine and started to drive away from Maryland.
♠ ♠ ♠
jack's display name on msn is just another randomness of mine.. lmao. and it seems i really love flying things. they're fun...