Shoot 'Em Up, Yeah.

We'll Meet Again

I am finally here, in the venue, excitedly waiting for the concert start. I've been waiting for them for like, forever. Chelsea, my best friend since elementary is standing next to me. We love MCR since we heard Gerard's voice sang through a radio.

Maybe people are listening to Gerard's vocals and Ray and Frank's guitars, or maybe Bob's drums. But in my ears, Mikey's bass is the most ear-catching. I know it's kinda hard to catch the sound of the bass, but it's not that hard.

Thank God we had a backstage pass from my boss. Did I mention I'm a photographer and Chelsea is a journalist?

It's my first time to take some concert pictures. Plus, it's my first time watching MCR live. I'm really, really excited.

"I can't wait to see them," Chelsea squealed.

I roll my eyes at her. "You mean, to see Gerard? Get over him, Chels. He's married."

"Well, Mikey's married too."

"But I'm not as obsessed as you."

It's her time to roll her eyes at me. "Okay then. Now I'm gonna be obsessed with Rayand his fluffy hair!" she exclaimed.

"I believe they're gonna think we're some kind of fan girls if they hear it."

"Well, we are."

"Fan girls are someone like you-- They get obsessed of something. Fans-- they love something but they are not obsessed."

"So you're one of the fans?" she says, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Nope. I'm one of the biggest fans."

"ROFLMAO," she spells. "Whatever."

"Ms. Chelsea gets annoyed when her obsession is not coming out yet," I tease.

"Well, Ms. Alexandria gets annoyed when her all-time favorite band is not showing up."

At exactly the time I'm rolling my eyes at her, the stage's lights went off and song by song are performed bymy the world's favorite band, My Chemical Romance.

---

After the concert has finished, we wait for half an hour to give the band a rest and then we march in to the backstage (after we showed our backstage passes to the security, of course).

We asked a woman that we are sure she is one of the crew, about where the boys are. She points at the changing room and we knock the door after we said thanks to her.

A voice said, "Come in," which we are really sure it's Gerard's.

Chelsea squeals as I hold the door knob and open the door.

I almost passed out seeing shirtless Mikey.

And Chelsea almost passed out seeing Gerard only in his boxers!

"Sorry!" we say, turning around.

"Mikey's sexy," I whispered.

"And so does Gerard," she replied.

"It's okay girls. We're just finished taking a shower. And Gerard was the last one so he's still in his boxers," Frank says.

I turn around calmly andkinda disappointed seeing Mikey is wearing his shirt on.

We enter the room and start to hang out with them after we introduced ourselves.

Surprisingly I don't feel I'm talking to a rockstar; I feel like I'm talking to my long-time-no-see-friends instead!

I have a lot in common with Mikey. I told him that he influences me to play bass. He gives me his killer smile almost everytime and I almost passed out (again and again).

"Guys! You need to go back to the hotel in 15 minutes!" a big man shouted.

I grunt unhappily in my mind.

Mikey smiles and says, "Don't worry, we'll keep in touch. Your phone number?"

I look at him with my mouth hung open and so does Chelsea.

He knows my facial expression that I don't like it if they're gone?

I save my number in his phone and he saves his number in my phone. We switched back our phone after that.

After 10 minutes talking with them, now they really have to go. Chelsea and I follow them until in front of their van.

Each of them give us a hug for me and Chelsea. When it comes to Mikey's turn I really don't wanna release the hug.

"I promise we'll keep in touch, right?" he whispers.

I nod and release the hug. It's really hard to do it. They all wave goodbye and went inside the van. Frank opens the window and all of them wave another goodbye. The van starts to go, Chelsea and I don't go back to my car until the van is gone from our sights.
♠ ♠ ♠
inspired by and title taken from MCR's Helena :]
created on February 18, 2008.
posted on May 25, 2008.

just some randomness and a fact about me; i prefer Mikey instead of Gerard-- ha.