Shoot 'Em Up, Yeah.

Could I Lie Next to You?

"Mom, do we really have to move?" I asked my mom as I put my things into a big box.

"Yes, honey. And I promise you will like it."

"What if I don't?" I said, closing the box and finger-drummed it.

"Aw, you will, sweetie. You're seventeen and I'm sure you will make a lot of friends."

I huffed as I tape the box.

My mom and I were going to move to New Jersey. Mom and dad got divorced, and I decided to go with mom. Mom and I were done packing, and we'll be in NJ in a few days...
_____________________________________________________________________

NJ was nice, but being a new kid at school sucks. Like seriously... When I came in, people were looking at me and whispering at each other while they were still looking at me. I heard some words that came out from their mouthes; they made conclusions that I was emo, loner, whatever. I just ignored them and went to the admission to ask for my schedules and my locker.

I spent recess and lunch time alone, while the people still making those conclusions at me. I was not a loner; I was not really friendly and I didn't talk really much. Days at school were boring,

Until one day I found this very cool place at school. Green grass, trees, and I never saw anyone there, maybe because it was located at the back of the school? But this place was really comfy... I wondered why nobody wanted to be here.
_____________________________________________________________________

I was walking to my favorite place with my bag slung over my shoulder, and I saw another person. He was sleeping, with his bag as a pillow, tattoos all over him, he had a lit cigarette in his mouth, and he was sleeping right on the place I usually sat: below the tree in the middle of the other two.

I decided to sit below a tree next to that tree. When I was walking toward a tree (and it was close enough to that sleeping boy), I tripped by my own foot and fell down with the front side of my body on the ground. Total pain, and humiliation. I knew no one else was there, but I was really sure that sleeping boy knew that I fell down!

"Whoa, are you okay?" I heard him saying and I coukd feel that he was next to me.

"...Go away," I mumbled through the grass.

I heard him trying to hold his laughter and said, "You like eating grass, huh?"

I sat down and fixed my hair, and then looked at him that was squatting next to me, and he was holding his cigarette.

"What are you looking at?" I asked.

He raised an eyebrow and said, "You want to know what I'm looking at? Well, I'm looking at this girl in front of me, which has her bra pops out from her tank-top."

I widened my eyes and looked down to my chests. Holy fuck, my bra was coming out from my tank-top! I immediately put it back in to my tank-top and zip my hoodie up. With a bright pink face, I stared at him.

He gave me a very friendly smile, with his cigarette in his mouth. He took it and held it and said, "I'm Frank."

"...Rae."

He smiled at me again and went back to his seat, and patted a place next to him, motioning me to sit next to him. I stood up, cleaned up some grass that was on my body, grabbed my bag, and sat next to him.

"How's it like being a new kid at school?" he asked.

"Boring. How's it like being a loner?"

He raised his eyebrows and asked, "Who?"

I pointed at him.

He chuckled and said, "My friends are older than me, and they are all already in college. I don't feel really comfy talking to people at my age, but I think you're different."

"What's so different?"

He shrugged. "I got a really nice first impression of you," he said and grinned.

I rolled my eyes.

"What's your first impression at me?" he asked, pointing at himself.

"Annoying."

"Whoa, thanks," he said sarcastically.

I stared at him that was putting his cigarette into his mouth and he puffed it. He looked at me.

"What's so cool about nicotine?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I can't say the exact words but, once you've tried it, it's hard for you to stop."

"Then why you tried it at the first time?"

"Curiosity.

"Ahh. The good reason for teenagers to smoke," I said.

"How about you? Have ever tried to smoke before?"

"Yeah, but I didn't like it."

"Good for you."

He puffed his cigarette, dropped it on the grass and stepped it with his heels.

"That could make fire," I reminded.

"Oh, yes. My bad," he grinned playfully.

He laid on the grass with his head above his bag and his arms below his head.

"Wake me up when the bell rings, okay?" he said before he fell asleep.

I stared at him that was already asleep. Wow, he was a fast-sleeper. I pulled out a book from my bag and read it while I was waiting for the bell rings.
_____________________________________________________________________

It's been months since I was being friends with Frank. He was a really cool guy. We always spent our recess and lunch time in the school's back yard.

It was recess and I was walking to the school's back yard. I saw Frank with some guys that were definitely not his friends, because they were yelling at him and beating him up.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey!" I shouted as I ran to them.

I grabbed one of the guys' arm and shouted, "Stop!"

They looked at me and murmured, "Fuck," and ran away.

I looked at them confusedly and then at Frank that was on the grass.

"Frank! Holy shit," I said as I helped him to stand up and sit him below the tree we usually sat.

I took out my handkerchief and wet it with my water from my bottle. I pressed it until it was dry enough, and pressed it carefully on Frank's scars that were bleeding.

"Ow," he said as he held his pain. It must've been really hurt...

"I'm sorry, did it hurt?" I said, kept pressing the handkerchief carefully on his scars.

I was done with almost all of the scars. I saw his lower lip was bleeding, and I pressed my handkechief really carefully on his lip. It seemed really hurt.

When I was done and wanted to pull my hand, he held my hand and stared into my eyes. I stared back and somehow I can't do anything; his eyes were like, hypnotizing.

He moved his face closer to mine, and when I was trying to speak up when he was only an inch from me, he crashed my lips into mine while he was still holding my hand. A little taste of blood from his lip and I felt his lip peircing was kind of cold.

He pulled apart, but still very close. When I tried to talk again, he then kissed me. I felt kind of comfortable with the kiss he gave; he knew that and he moved his hand that was holding mine to my back and the other hand was holding mine on the grass.

I didn't pay attention of our surroundings although nobody was there and the next thing I realized that we were laying on the grass and he was on top of me. He pulled apart and smiled at me, rolled over and laid next to me with his hands below his head.

Through those kisses, we knew how we felt at each other. We didn't say that we love each other; we already knew throughout our acts and such...

And from now on, we always spent our recess and lunch time sleeping below our favorite tree ♥
♠ ♠ ♠
WHOOOO. Rae's got a boyfriend and he is her own best frieeeeend.

title taken from one of MCR's songs. i forgot the title.. it was on TCFSR.