Status: This is my first story! So let me know what you think. It will be of great use to me.

A ridiculous day

A ridiculous day

There was this cute, little six years old girl named Magi. She knows nothing about logic but instead she was very imaginative. She grew up with all kinds of fantasies around her. According to her, she was Miss. Granger from the Harry Potter series and in case of Twilight she was “Bella”. Like all other children she not just enjoyed them but believed in them. Childhood is indeed the best time for all of us because that is when we all had our crazy thoughts and cherished even the most trivial thing that would come in our path.
Well, one day Magi came across that beautiful trivial thing in her life.
"Get up Magi, it's almost ten in the morning!", cried her mom from her kitchen as she was busy cooking. Our little Magi, stretched her arms and legs and wished "morning..." to her little fantasy characters with whom she slept with.
"Hey, Magi! are you up??" came a voice from outside the window. "Yeah tell me Nick, what is it? why are you here this early?" asked Magi. Now, Nick's face turned red and he started yelling at Magi, "Did you forget ! I told you a thousand times about it, yesterday." Suddenly magi got puzzled, unable to recollect what it was! All that she could remember was having a great pizza with Alice from 'Alice in Wonderland', yesterday.
" I don't remember!", she yelled back. Nick got really furious, " It is the Charity day, today!.. and we are supposed collect about 200 bucks today by any means possible... REMEMBER NOW?" Well, Magi now was back in her reality! She is supposed to collect about 200 Bucks for her club members as she was the in-charge and she is supposed to collect it today! But she was lucky enough to have Nick by her side, a good friend of hers since the first day of her school. He volunteered to help her.
"Oh my gosh, I’m sorry Nick. Come on in and have some breakfast! I'll be down in five!"
"here you go, Nick. It's my special toast, hope you like it!" said Mrs. Frost
“Thanks Mrs. Frost!” replied Nick. Magi rushed down, dressed in a neat scout boy dress, grabbed a plate of toast and ate it off in a minute!

Well, after having their yummy breakfast, they both left Magi's house and went to collect their charity money! About half a day went by...
"Man! We have done a great job! Haven’t we??" cried Nick to Magi has she started counting the money. "Yes, indeed! We have made about $170, already!” exclaimed Magi.
"Well, then, take a break leader, I’ll get that 30 bucks for you in an hour!" told Nick.

That was a great idea for which she would never say a ‘no’ to!
"I'm on it!" said Magi and left on a break.
At first, she wanted something to chew upon....
What shall I do now? She thought, turning around on all sides and found a gumball machine in a stall nearby!
"Wow, now that's great" Magi said to herself and entered the shop. She put a quarter in a gumball machine and to her awe, a human tooth came out. Should I even tell you, 'She is the queen of the fantasy world!'

She slowly pulled the robe of an old man nearby and asked him to get her a gum trembling with fear, thinking that the machine was "pure evil" in disguise which should have swallowed some young charming kid just like her!
The poor old man asked, "what is it my dear?"
"Sir, Can you get some gum for me? Please!" requested Magi…
"Oh sure!" said the old man and took that human tooth that she saw and chewed on it, taking another quarter from his pocket to get a new gum for Magi!

The next instant magi fled back home shivering with fear thinking that she just saw an apparition! She told her Mom everything that happened in that store and started crying with fear. Her mom relaxed her and brought a bag full of gum which looked like a human tooth!
She was shocked! Then, her mom explained her telling that it was the new arrival in the stores for the upcoming Halloween that month.

Magi, then ridiculed herself for her foolish act but that little girl didn't know that it was the one of the most beautiful moments of her life!