Status: Whenever I can

Twice the Love

Chapter One

Ella smiled as she watched her twins running in and out of the line of trees in the back yard of their home out in the country in London, trying to escape their uncles grasp as they played an intense game of hide and seek.

She couldn't help but feel blessed to have those beautiful boys who look so much like their fathers. Each a carbon copy of the original. Their fathers were away at the moment in talks of a new movie they will both be starring in and won't be due home for maybe an hour or so.

Through heartache and ridicule, harsh words and closed mindedness, they pulled through. It was hard, but she soon realized that the love she shared equally with the two men who held her heart meant more then what others though.

Ella was very lost in thought that she didn't realized two figures walking towards her. It wasn't until she felt two different set of arms settled around her waist. Jumping in surprise, Ella looked to her right. As she did so, her eyes landed on the beautiful blues that belonged to Tom. To her left, grey blue-green eyes of Ben met hers. Smiling at both men, she turned her attention back to her children.

Her name is Ella Marie Hiddleston-Cumberbatch.

The men she loves with all her hearts and love her back with their hearts are Thomas William Hiddleston and Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch.

Tom and Ben to the world.

And this is their story.
♠ ♠ ♠
Was thinking of something new
Feedback would be greatly appreciated
∆∆∆∆