Status: Whenever I can

Twice the Love

Chapter Two

Heart pounding in her chest.

Breathing coming in and out in pants.

Sweat pouring down her face and body.

And feet pounding on the pavement below her, Ella looked at her phone for the time.

Six fifteen is what it read.

Changing the song to a DJ that goes by the name of Ansolo, Ella took a quick left before heading back to her flat. Looking around her, Ella watched as the city began to wake with life. Cafés and grocery stores opening up for the day, paperboys making their rounds for the day, and cars passing by, some rushing to head to their desired destination.

Living in London was something Ella loved very much despite her not being a native. Ella Carter was originally from the States before being abandoned at the age of five in Helsinki, Finland. Ella couldn't remember her birth parents, but she does remember the family that came three short months later. She grew up being loved dearly by the Valo's. She had two older brothers who protected her fiercely. It would annoy her to no end when they would chase a potential boyfriend away, but Ella couldn't stay mad at them. Especially with one would sing her to sleep at night.

Ella loved her family, she really did, but she also wanted to know who her birth parents are and why they left her in the dead of winter in a country she did not know about.

Much to Ella's demise, she didn't find a lot, but she did find that she had two half brothers, both who are actors and one is a DJ on the side. By the time she hit nineteen, Ella got in contact with her brothers, who loved the idea of having an older sister. They never talked about their father, whom they all shared, because he didn't matter, all that matters is that they found each other. By the time Ella had turned Twenty-one, she told her brothers and family who adopted her that she wanted to move to London, England. Her parents were wary of her being alone in a city she knew nothing about, but they supported her decision one hundred percent. The Valo's believe to always nurious a child's choice, and that is what they did. They day Ella moved into her flat was they day she met them.

Ella was just coming back home from the market down the street when she literally crashed into them. Her arms that were full of groceries tumbled from her arms due to the shock. Apologizing profoundly, Ella got to her knees and began picking up her groceries. She never expected them to help her, and she sure as hell didn't expect them to be so damn handsome. Looking up, Ella's brown eyes met a pair of blue ones and a pair of blue-green ones. After the men helped her, they each had a grocery bag in their arms, refusing to let her carry them after the incident. Siging in defeat, Ella finally aloud the men to help her. She knew that it was never wise to have a stranger she doesn't know enter her home, but she felt that she could trust these men. And she went with that feeling, never once regretting her choice.

Ella was brought out of her thoughts when she heard her cell phone rine through her headphones.

Slowing to a brisk walk, Ella looked at her phone before playfully rolling her eyes a s answering the phone.

"Yes?" She said, panting a bit to catch her breath.

"Where the hell are you?" His voice rang through her ears," we have been waiting outside your door for five minutes and you have yet to open."

Ella couldn't help but laugh at the silly man on the line with her.

"I went out for a run. And you do know that you two have a key to my home, right Benedict."

"Yes, well," Ben began, clearing his throat and no doubt blushing a bit in embarrassment "get here quickly! We're starving."

And with that, Ben hung up the phone.

Laughing a bit at the silly man, Ella shook her head before quickly making a run for it to her home. She knew if she didn't get their soon, Tom and Ben would take it upon themselves to make breakfast. And the two were seriously hopeless in making something other than cereal.

After making a quick left and then right, Ella saw the tall, two men in question leaning beside her door.

"Finally!" Tom called out, amuent clearly evident I'm his voice.

"Oh shut up," Ella said with a smile and a roll of her eyes.

Taking off her headphones, Ella quickly pulled out her keys and opened the door to her flat. Going up the stairs, Ella took off the sweater she had worn that morning to leave her in only her running legging and a dark grey sports bra. She had known the two men long enough to feel comfortable to do so, and they also walked in on her as she was naked as the day she was born as she was changing after a shower.

"I'm going to take a quick shower then I'll start on breakfast, OK?" Ella called over her shoulder before going down the hall to her room.

"OK," the men said, watching as her very appealing figure walked away from them.

"Bloody hell," Tom hiss out as he reached down to his crotch and adjusted himself.

"That body of hers," Ben said, mimiking Toms action.

Tom nodded in agreement, not being able to say another word.

Tom and Ben have been friends from as long as he could remember. They met in University and soon after that, became the closest of mates. They both had the same ambition and similar taste. And one thing they both love was the woman who didn't know was teasing the hell out of the men.

When the men found out that they fancied the same woman, they had he biggest fight in their entire friendship. They didn't speak to each other in weeks before the brunette beauty was fed up. Ella, of course, did not know what they were fighting about, but she wanted her two friends back. After literally locking them in her home, Tom and Ben went back to the way things were. But in private, the two men decided that since they couldn't help falling for the same lovely angel that suddenly stepped into their lives, they agreed to share her between themselves.

Ella knew nothing about this, and Ben and Tom decided that she never would. They didn't want to lose her, so they suffered in silence.

Before long, Ella came back out to the living room dressed in dark blue jeans that hugged her shapely legs, a fitted dark green long sleeved shirt and black and white trainers, or convers as she called them, on her feet. Her wet hair all gathered over in one shoulder.

"So fucking beautiful," Ben whispered to Tom as she smiled at the men and headed onto the kitchen to begin on making breakfast.

"She really is," Tom said back, not helping but keeping his eyes on her.
♠ ♠ ♠
∆∆∆∆