Status: Enjoy

Angels

Chapter 1

“You’re being banished to Earth with your brother. You must help him change his ways. Then, you both are allowed to return” A mighty voice roared. The word banished rang though my ears as a loud bang came and I began to free fall. The brightness of the room disappeared and was replaced with pure darkness. I let out a deafening scream as the winds whipped pass me which made me feel like I was losing my breath.

Soon, the honking of horns filled my ears and lights started to overtake the darkness. I took in the sight of the city I was falling into but didn’t notice how close I was to hitting the ground. My body smacked hard onto the ground which caused me to let out a cry. I didn’t fall into the craziness I witnessed earlier; I fell on the side of all the action and watched as people passed me.

My legs were shaky as I attempted to stand up. I started losing my balance but before I fell back someone gripped onto me. The smell of alcohol filled my nose and made me slightly dizzy. I stumbled again in the grip of the man holding me which caused him to laugh slightly, “Looks like I’m not the only one who drank too much tonight” A husky voice chucked

I laughed awkwardly and tried to get out of the man’s grip. Something about him made me nervous and I attempted to pull away again but this time he noticed. Quickly he yanked me behind some bushes, “Leave me alone!” I screamed out but he covered my mouth.

“Excuse me sir. I believe his lady asked you to leave her alone” A female voice jumped in which caused me to let out a sigh of relief.

“Oh yea, what are you going to do about it grandma?!” The man laughed but it quickly got cut off. It seemed as if all sound in the world had shut off. I looked up at the man and saw he was frozen in place.

Before I could panic the female voice spoke again, “I can’t do this forever. Hurry! Come with me. I know what you are. You’re an angel”

I gazed at her and questioned how she knew that about me. The lady was old looking with overly dyed black hair; her eyelids were lined with a thick layer of eyeliner and covered heavily in purple eye shadow and dark pink lipstick. She looked at me again giving me a ‘hurry up’ look and I hesitantly approached her. Once I was standing next to her I noticed I was slightly taller than her. Without warning sound of cars horns and talking filled my ears as the world came alive once again, “How did you do that?”

“I will tell you once we reach my car” She stated walking somewhat quicker than me. She stopped in front of a small gray car and we both entered it. “The traffic of this place is terrible! It will take hours for us to get out of her! I knew I shouldn’t have come on a Saturday night!”

“Where is here exactly?” I questioned watching her motion things with her hands at other cars

“The city of lights; Las Vegas” She smiled proudly. Not till now I actually heard she had a slight Greek accent “Oh, I almost forgot! My name’s Dimitra”

“I’m Sariel” I replied “Now will you explain how you just stopped everything back there?”

“I’m a witch” she declared “That’s also the reason how I knew you were an angel. Now, my question is why are you here on Earth? Shouldn’t you be up in Heaven? Sleeping on clouds, flying around everywhere, and walking though mansions of pure gold?”

“I was sent here because my brother had gone against us and I was given a task to change his ways so we may both return to Heaven. The only problems are I don’t know what he did or where he could be now” I explained looking forward now and seeing we are still stuck in traffic.

“We will have to think this though once we get to my house. I’m going to be honest; it will be hard to find your brother. There are over seven billion people in this world and we are on the search for one. But, I promise I will help you find him” She stated

XXX

Finally I arrived at Dimitra’s house which was just outside of Las Vegas. She told me the house held three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, two separate living rooms, and a small room downstairs for all her witch stuff because her sons didn’t like seeing it all over the place. Her two sons don’t live with her anymore, they moved out awhile back but she keeps rooms for them in case they ever visit.

After Dimitra gave me a small tour of the house she was surprised to see it was already pass midnight. She offered me one of her son’s rooms to sleep in while I stayed with her, also some of their clothes to sleep in. I wore some type of college university shirt and a pair of blue plaid pants. She headed off to bed while I laid in one of her son’s small room staring up at the ceiling wondering where my brother could be. This world was so different and scary than where I came from. I hope my brother is safe where ever he is.
♠ ♠ ♠
Criss will be in soon :) Dimitra is Criss's mom in real life. Also I'm not making fun of his mom in anyway by making her a witch.