Saturday

3/3

Judging by the way he’s holding Ruby and how his face was all scrunched up, you knew it was time for a diaper change.

“Uhm, Ruby made poopy in her diaper and Auntie M has to clean her up,” he explains handling you the baby.

“But why does she have to clean Ruby? Can’t you clean Ruby? Why can’t Ruby go pottie in the bathroom like me?” the little boy’s curiosity shoots up as all of you went upstairs.

“Yeah, Uncle Patrick, why can’t you clean Ruby,” you ask him mockingly.

“Well. Uhm. Auntie M does it better than me, she’s a pro,” he tells the boy winking at you.

The four of you are in the room now. You gave Ruby back to Patrick so you lay down a changing sheet over the bed. Bronx was at the other side, watching you carefully. You took out a box of Kleenex, baby powder and a fresh diaper from the baby bag. When you’re done, Patrick hands you Ruby. You lay the baby down and kiss her stomach.

“But why can’t Ruby go pottie in the bathroom like me?” the little boy presses.

“Simply because she can’t walk yet, little man.” Patrick explains.

As you get Ruby out of her clothes, Bronx keeps asking Patrick question about babies, like why can’t they walk, when will they walk, why they don’t have teeth and so on. You chuckled under your breath. You were about to take of Ruby’s diapers when hear Bronx’s protest.

“I can’t see Uncle Patrick,” says Bronx trying to move Patrick’s hand.

“Patrick,” you sighed,“that’s ridiculous, you know he won’t remember any of this when he grows up.”

“But Ruby is a girl and Bronx is a boy. I don´t want him seeing girl parts yet,” he pressed, hands still covering Bronx’s eyes.

“Fine,” you resigned and went on changing Ruby.

When you finished you gave Patrick the soiled diaper for him to dispose. You stood carrying Ruby
and holding Bronx hand. He was scowling at you.

“Hey, I changed the diaper, you clean up here,” you reasoned as the three of you leave the room.

While Patrick was out taking Penny for a walk, you, Ruby and Bronx settled in the fort. Bronx was building castles while Ruby keeps on destroying them, squealing with delight. Bronx decided to move farther from Ruby’s reach but Ruby crawled and followed Bronx. It was so cute you pulled out you phone and took a video of the two. As you took the video, you noticed Bronx was getting a little impatient with Ruby. You stopped recording and picked Ruby preventing any bodily harm that was bound to happen.

Now, you were tickling Ruby non-stop, either you were shaking your head over her tummy or kissing her underarms, her neck or her little nose. Bronx was busy creating his kingdom. You could almost make out the landscapes of King’s Landing.

“Bronx?” you heard someone call.

You and Bronx turned to see Pete and Patrick, Penny tucked under his arm, by the door.

“DADDY!” the boy screamed, jumping up to meet his dad half way through the living room.

Pete was stopped short by a charging Bronx that hugged him by the waist. He picks Bronx up and gives him a bear hug.

“Hey buddy, how was your day,” said Pete.

“Hey Pete,” you said getting up with Ruby. You noticed Patrick went straight upstairs, he was probably going to get Bronx’s backpack.

“Auntie M brought Ruby over. And then she made chocolate porridge. And then she changed Ruby’s diapers. Do you change Saint’s diapers Daddy? Uncle Patrick doesn’t want to change Ruby’s diapers. And before that, Uncle Patrick and I played cowboy. Then I built castles over there,” he points over the fort, “just like on TV.”

Pete hummed in agreement to the boy’s story as he puts him down.

“Thank you for watching over this little dude,” says Pete ruffling Bronx’s hair, “I know you and Pattycakes planned something for today but I’ll make it up to you guys, I promise.”

“Is that a Pete Wentz promise cus if not I maybe having second thoughts,” you tease him.
He chuckles. “Yeah Pete Wentz promise.”

“Pinky promise Daddy!” Bronx pushes.

You and Pete made a pinky promise just for the little boy. Patrick finally appears with Bronx backpack. You told him some of his toys were still in the make shift fort. He quickly picks the toys up while you and Pete head for the door.

“It’s time to say bye now little man,” Pete says to Bronx.

“Bye Auntie M, bye Uncle Patrick!” he says waving his hands. He tells his Dad to race him to their car. Patrick joins you by the door handing Bronx backpack to Pete.

“Thanks man, really,” he says giving Patrick a hug.

“Well, we better go, you have one more kid to look after for,” he says kissing Ruby’s head. Ruby was busy chewing her hand.

Then turns and walks back to their car. You see Megan in the car with Saint in her arms. You waved to her and smiled.

Patrick closes the door for you. You saw that it was almost 5pm so you tell him you’ll give Ruby a bath while he cleans up the living room, but this time Patrick doesn’t want too. Instead he runs up the stairs, a few more seconds more, you hear the shower running. Sighing defeatedly, you climb up too and prepare Ruby for a bath.

Patrick finished first, as you came down from the room with Ruby on your hip, her baby bag hanging from your other arm, you saw him lounging on the sofa with his laptop and headphone on. You wanted you pull the headphone off his head because the living room was still a mess, but you were distracted by the doorbell. It was still quarter till 6 but you knew it was Marie and Joe at the door. Not bothering to inform Patrick, you went straight to the door.

Marie and Joe were delighted to see their precious baby. Joe immediately took Ruby, he kissed both of the baby’s cheeks making her giggle, while you hand Marie the baby bag.

“I’d invite you guys in but the house is a mess, Bronx was here today too, so I hope you understand,” you explain to them.

“Of course we do,” Marie says giving you a hug.

Then the three of you hear a loud bang.

“Seriously! I thought we only had two kids for today!” you whine.

“We’ll we better get going, don’t wanna be around when…,” Joe says trailing off then making a face.

“Shut up!” you hit his arm that wasn’t around Ruby.

Marie softly laughs at you and Joe.

“Bye little angel, I’ll see you soon,” you kiss the baby’s head.

“Bye Auntie M,” Joe says, waving Ruby’s hand.

As the couple retreat back to their car, you went back to the living room but Patrick wasn’t there. So you went to the kitchen, still no Patrick. You went to his studio below but no one was there either. Where the hell is Patrick, you thought as you climb the stairs back to the living room.

The fort was still up right in the middle of the room, you feel your temper building up but you refuse to let it get to you. Shower, you thought, that’s what I need.

You went up to your bed room. Penny was sleeping on top of a bare bed. You just shrugged and went straight to the bathroom to let the hot water relax you.

It was quarter to seven when you went down. The living room was still a mess. You decided that you’d clean it up instead of waiting for Patrick. As you picked up a pillow the lights in the room went off.

“Very funny,” you said to no one in particular.

The whole house was dark, except for a light glow in the backyard. As curious as you can be, lighting the way with your phone, you went to the backyard. You made sure you closed the door, incase Penny wakes up and decides to wander aimlessly in the house.

There was a mini camp fire in the middle of your backyard, how that happened was beyond you.

Then you saw him there, standing by the bonfire looking at you. You reminded yourself that you were angry at him for not cleaning the living room so you stayed there rooted.

When he noticed that you didn’t have any have any intention to move, he went to you instead.

“Still mad?” he says, placing his hands on your shoulders.

“A camp fire will not stop me from being mad at you,” you tell him deadpanned.

“But I’ve got smores, and your favorite beer, and the stars are out tonight. Honey, we’ve never seen the stars from here.” He tries to convince you.

“But the house Patrick, it’s a mess, what if Penny-“

He cuts you off with a kiss. “Don’t worry, the cleaners will be here tomorrow, and besides I was trying to set up a tent back here for us so you won’t see the mess that is, our house.” His hands running up and down your arms.

You feel your resolve slowly fade, you can never stay mad at this man. When he pulls on your hand, you let him take you. As you came closer you noticed a cooler beside what you thought was the tent.He already have the poles set up, so the two of you went on standing the tent up. After that, you ask Patrick to fetch some of the pillows, the comforter and the bed sheet from the living room while you start roasting marshmallows. When he comes back, he places them all inside the tent and sits beside you, wrapping his arms around you.

“Here,” you say giving him a marshmallow you just roasted.

He eats it right off the stick, and you place another on while he moves to grab a beer.

“What a day huh,” you tell him, keeping your eyes on the roasting marshmallow.

“Yeah. And to think we planned something, just for the two of us,” he says, drinking his beer.

“It was fun, though. We got to be Mommy and Daddy,” you smile at him, “until you decided to ditch me.” You pointed at him with a perfectly roasted marshmallow.

He laughs, eating the mallow off the stick. “If I didn’t ditch you, we wouldn’t be out here”, he reasoned.

“Yeah, yeah,” you conceded and continued roasting.

“Sorry for today sweetie,” he says pulling you closer,“really sorry,” then kissed your temple.

“It’s okay Patrick,” you tell him, chewing on so marshmallow, “really,” you kissed his nose, “and besides we still have tonight,” you smirked, taking a long swig of your drink.

You were suddenly knocked down to the grass. His lips on yours, kissing you fervently and passionately. You can’t help the moan from the back of your throat as one of his hand slip lower to your hips, the other one at the nape of your neck. Your hands move up from his arms to his head, your fingers pull on his hair only to bring his face closer to yours. He moves his lips to your neck, his hands running up and down the sides of your body. When his lips reached your collar bone, he goes back up, placing wet kisses on your skin, until he reaches that precious pleasure point under your ears. You feel his hand kneading one of your breast in time with his kisses. You breathlessly chant his name, running your hands up and down his back, lightly clawing on his shirt.

He suddenly stops to look down on you while moving himself between your legs.

“If you could just see yourself right now,” he says pressing a kiss on your lips, “so fucking hot,” kissing you again. You feel his tongue run along your bottom lip. As you two exchange heated kisses, you feel his hand move lower to your belly, and lower still. You stopped his hand right before he was about to pop the button of your jeans. He looks at you confused.

“This is really an amazing make-out session,” you explained bring his hand to your lips, ”and as adventurous as sex under the stars sounds, I don’t think I’m ready.”

He raised one eyebrow, not comprehending.

“We set up a freaking tent, Patrick,” you said looking pointedly behind him.

He turned around looking at the tent, contemplating.

“You sure you don’t want sex under the stars?” he asks, eyes glinting with lust and excitement.

“No, not right now,” you tell him running your hands up and down his arms, he pouts at you, “I think I’ve had enough adventure for today,” you push him off so both of you are sitting again, “I just want a slow,” you kissed his forehead, “sweet,,” you kissed the top of his nose “lovely sex,” you finished kissing his lips. You pulled away, biting your bottom lip, waiting for his reaction.

He stood up, placed the, now empty, beer bottles right beside the cooler. He picked up the bag of marshmallows and placed it inside the cooler. Oh no, his packing up, you thought, watching him.

Then he picks you up from the ground and carries you bridal style. You placed your arms around his
neck.

“How ‘bout we start on the baby making now, Mrs. Stumph” he asks, moving towards the tent.

“Sounds like a plan Mr. Stumph.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, what do you guys think about the last part? Did you see that comming? *wiggles eyebrows* Personally, I don't think I can write any smut yet. I'm not ready so I'm leaving it to you. Do you think I'd be able to make a good smut scene? Anyways, since this is the end I'm placing shameless plugs! You guys have to check them out (or subscribe to them if you already did)

Let Them Heal (recently updated! OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY!!)
Just One Mistake Is All It Will Take (Theres some heavy drama here but its really good. As good as the TV soaps)
Dust or Gold (VAMPIRE PATRICK)
Love From A Distance (Sweet smut Patrick Fanfic)
Folie a Duex (I love this Pete Wentz Fanfic so much)
ALSO, 2am (My first fic)

My finals are starting this week, I don't think I'll be able to write let along find inspiration to, but I will post another if I do. Happy reading everyone! Don't forget to comment and recommend!
Image

love lots,
mariz