No Amount of Eyeliner Can Hide the Tears I Shed

I Love My Best Friend

When I opened my eyes I saw Frank laying next to me. His back was facing me and I nudged him to tell him I was awake. He shot up like a rocket. "GERARD!" he exclaimed, and enclosed me in his arms. I smiledbut then groaned as the pain hit my head. Fuckin' hangovers... Frank let go of me and he looked at me with happiness. "So, how are you feeling, Gee?" he asked me suddenly, and in response I groaned. He nodded his head.

"Right... Got'cha.... So does this mean we can't have band practice today?" I smiled, typical Frankie, always trying to get band practice to come earlier on... I shook my head, making the fucking headache worse. Damn headache. I opened my mouth to speak but all that came out was a groan.

"Frankie... Can you be a doll and get me some.... What was it? Shit..." I ended my sentence thinking hard. Frank snorted and nearly fell off the bed. "What?!" I demanded. What the hell was so funny?!

Frank laughed more. "You-Said-You-Wanted-Shit!!!" I smacked him on the head.

"I forgot what I was going to say, smart one!"
♠ ♠ ♠
So I guess halfway between chapter two and chapter three, I realized what proper spacing was, and this thing came out of me... And apparently the rest of this chapter was lost since I forgot to save it on Quizilla.