People never cease to amaze us

Final boxes

Gerard's POV

We'd settled into our apartment a couple weeks ago, and we were just unpacking the last boxes. We had a guest room, our room, and the dining room set up. The kitchen was my mom and Frank's moms job, as they told us we didn't have the 'expertise' for it. He were just getting things moved and set up in the living room.

“Hey Mikey, you think we could move the TV over to the other corner? I think it would work better.” I said. He nodded, and picked up the TV. He walked it over to where I pointed, and Frank walked over with the table.

“Are you gonna help, or are you just gonna stand there and look pretty.” Frank laughed. I struck a pose for him, and he giggled again.

“Here, what do you need help with?” I asked.

“Well, you can put the cushions on the couch, dust the table under the TV, and set up the cable box your mom sent with us.”

“Um, okay?” I said, having not listened to what he said. I sat next to the TV and fiddled with the wires until Mikey found out I ha no idea what I was doing.

“Have you seriously never done this before Gee?” He asked.

“Nope, you know I was never one to play video games.”

“Frank, can you get me the cable box?”

“Sure. Lemme get it.” Frank walked out of the room, and then came back with a small silver cable box.

“Wait, Mikey, isn't that the cable box from your room?” I asked him.

“Y-yeah. I...I thought you guys could use it more then I do.” Mikey said, blushing.

“Aw! I love you too little brother!” I squealed, hugging him to the ground.

After I had been hugging him for a good minute or so, he said “Okay Gerard. We all love you, but you've gotta let me up now.” I gave my little brother a big wet kiss on the cheek, and he squirmed an awful lot. “Come on Gerard, let me up!” He laughed, still struggling to get away from me. I let him up, and he made a big fuss about it. “God, you do realize your just a little heavier then I am?” He laughed.

“Really? I've never thought so when hes on top of me.” Frank laughed.

“Okay, way to much information Frank. I don't wanna know what my brother does to you.” He cringed, and snapped his eyes shut. “Oh come on, mental images man. Why'd you have to say that?” Frank and I laughed, and Mikey announced he was going to go out with Alicia tonight.

I put my hands around Frank's waist, and swayed us back and forth. “Have I told you how much I love you?” Frank whispered to me.

“In fact, you have. This little silver ring says it to me every morning.” I smiled.

“Mm. I could stay like this forever, in your arms.” His eyes closed slowly, as did mine. We swayed like that for a while, before Frank turned around in my arms. He put his hands against my chest, and softly placed his lips against mine.

Our kiss heated up a little as time passed by, and I put my hands squarely on Frank's hips. He slipped his hands around my neck, and my hands gravitated towards his back pockets. Our simple kiss had heated up into a full on make out session. Eventually I lifted Frank up and he latched his legs around my waist. I walked slowly towards our bedroom, and crashed into the closed door. Frank smiled and laughed into the kiss, but didn't break away. He reached one of his hands down behind my back, and turned the handle to the door. I moved out of the way, and he threw it open.

I walked backwards, the back of my knees hitting the foot of the bed, causing me to fall backwards onto the bed. Frank immediately took the advantage to straddle me. I struggled to the middle of the bed, and he followed me up.

“I guess we're gonna christen this apartment huh?” Frank said, not parting our lips.

Mm” I moaned, not able to form words at the moment. He started to play with the hem of my shirt, and I took the hint. I sat up a bit, and tore off my shirt. He laughed a bit, but attached his lips to my chest. He unbuttoned his shirt, but left it on, and started to kiss down my torso. I let my eyes slip closed, and bucked my hips up to his lips.

“Calm down ya horny bastard. I'm not done teasing you.” Frank growled, smirking. He sucked on my hip, and undid the zipper on my jeans. He pealed them off slowly with his teeth. Frank then stripped off and sat back down on top of me. My boxers felt like sand paper as the harsh cotton material rubbed against my erection. Frank laughed when I whined at the fabric, but took it off, much to my pleasure. I opened my eyes when I felt his weight shift downward. His hot breath scorched my thigh, and his eyes locked with mine.

He smiled, and looked down at my hard-on, then back up at me. Sticking out his tongue, he licked the end of my length all the way up to my neck. “Though I was going to suck you off didn't you?” He laughed. I sat up a little in bed, and reached my lips up to his. I took my chance to flip us back over so I was on top.

“Though you were going to be dominant did you?” I laughed. Frank smiled and crashed our lips together. His eyes were dark with love and lust, as I'm sure mine were too. I started kissing his neck, nipping at the soft skin.

The buzzer to the apartment started ringing in the front hall, causing Frank to close his eyes and groan. He struggled to get up, but I pushed him back down. “No way Mister. We are so having sex right now.” I said sternly. The phone started ringing, but we both ignored it. When it finished ringing out it beeped for the answering machine.

“You've reached Frank Iero and Gerard Way. We'll call you back as soon as were finished having sex!” Frank's voice echoed into the apartment.

“Well then. Frank, its your mom! Me and Donna are here to set up your apartment. Buzz us up honey, we don't have all day!” Frank's mom sounded a little flustered after she had heard our voice mail message. We both sat up on the bed, sighing and whining from the loss of contact. We rushed to get our clothes on, brush our hair, and put on enough axe to cover the sweat smell. Gerard ran out first, pushing the small button that released the lock on the front door. We waited by the door, slightly annoyed.

“We are so having sex once they leave.” Frank muttered. Both our mothers knocked at the door, bright and cheery to see their boys.

“Hello boys! How are you?” Donna squealed.

“Oh Frank! You look so.....cute?” She said, trying to be like Donna.

“Mom, I know this is uncomfortable for you. You don't have to push it.” Frank smiled.

“Wheres your kitchen?” My mom asked. I pointed to the right and my mother scoffed. “Well, no need to show us the way there hon.”

Our moms walked into the kitchen unpacking the large boxes resting on the floor. Me and Frank walked into the TV room, turning it on for the first time. We watched a movie that was on the first channel, which happened to be Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I sat with his feet tucked onto the couch, and Frank sat behind them, snuggling up to my chest. When I heard soft snores coming from his mouth I smiled to myself. I turned off the TV and put my feet on the ground, reaching for a blanket. I pulled it over the both of us, snuggling further into him. I closed my eyes and breathed in his sweet scent.

My mom walked in an announced her leaving, “Hey Gerard honey, I'm gonna head home for Mikey alright?”

“Shh!” I exclaimed, turning my head towards her. She put her hands over her mouth, apologizing silently. She tip toed over and kissed my cheek, stroking my hair softly.

“I miss you at home Gee. I knew it would happen someday, but I just never thought it would happen so soon.” He smiled. She kissed Frank's forehead, smiling at the two of us. I rubbed Frank's arm slowly, waving my mother goodbye. I rested my head on Frank's, closing my eyes slowly.

I woke up around 7PM, Frank still fully asleep in my arms. I giggled to myself, thinking about how cute he looked. I got put from under him, waking him just a bit. “Gerrrd?” He mumbled.

“Yeah honey. I'm just gonna get us back to our room. Wanna help me get you on my back?” I asked softly. Frank stood up, wobbly on his legs. I knelt down, hoisting the almost dead weight onto my back. He put his arms around my neck and I put my hands on the back of his thighs. He was steady on my back, holding his back up at least. I walked the small distance to our room, placing Frank on the bed lightly.

I stripped him of his tee shirt and jeans, and did the same for myself. I climbed into bed after him, pulling the blankets over us. I kissed his shoulder, moving my head over to his ear. “I love you.” I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its been a long time, but I completely thought I had already posted this! I felt so stupid when I found this on my computer. I promise another update is coming soon!
I've been super busy with homework and exams.
COMMENTS=LOVE