Status: Comments are always accepted and I update whenever I can! <3

Exclusive

Takes One To Know One

"Nice place." Pandora smirked at me, setting her hands on her hips. "How much did Daddy pay for it?"
I ground my teeth together and clenched my fists. "Is there a specific reason why you're in my house?"
"I'm not in your house. I'm in the elevator." She took two bold steps forward and I backed up. "Now I'm in your house."
"Yet I still don't see why. Did you come to apologize for being such a bitch?"
"Wow! Name calling!" She widened her eyes and delicately brought her fingers to her lips as she laughed. "I'm the one who needs to apologize?"
"I call them like I see them." I stood firm, blocking her from entering further.
"Well it does take on to know one, so."
"What do you want?" I spat at her.
"I already have everything I want. Lots of money, great friends, power. A beautiful man at my beck and call. I don't 'want' anything. But I'll tell you what you want. You want to stay away from Julian. He and I are perfectly happy the way we are, and if we're being honest here, he'd never want a scrawny little tart like you in this lifetime anyways."
"Let me tell you something, Bitchdora. I have done nothing to threaten you or offend you in the slightest-"
"Was I not called a bitch..." She held up her fingers and counted on them. "twice now?"
"You're acting like one. Deal with it." I snapped and stepped up, inching her backward so she was pressed into the closed metal doors. "Maybe we could have been friends once upon a time but now all possibility of that has died, kind of like your soul. I don't want your man and I definitely don't want you in this house again. If we see each other, nothing is to be said."
I pushed the button and the doors opened, tripping her back into the lift.
"Now stay away from me."
She stood still as a stone, her glare slicing through my skin. "We would have never been friends."
She jammed her finger into a button and the doors closed, tension rolling off of me in waves.
I clenched and unclenched my fists, counting to ten three times before I finally relaxed my hands and took a deep gulp of air. I exhaled and turned my back to the doors. It was at that moment when the doorbell rang once again.