Status: Second story not even finished writing it yet.

Life of a Creepypasta

The Beginning.

Death stood over the half eaten girl. She stumbled into the woods away from the house. A tall man stood infrount of her. He led her deep into the woods. Soon they were standing infrout of a tall manchin. They waked into her new home. A girl with a clock for an eye walked up to her. " Hey I'm clock-work. You must be Death." She nodded. She led her upstairs and down a long hallway. Doors panited all diffrent colors lined the walls. She stoped at the only red and black door . Clcok-work smiled. " Here's your room. My rooms down the hall if you need me." she then walked away smiling. She then walked into the room with red and black everything. She then sat on her bed and looked at the door. There stood six boyz. E.J softly smiled.Hoodie staired " Hey. You must be death. I'm masky." jeff winked. Then Slendy called them all down stairs and the all left.

That night was a party Ben sat at the TV playing videogames with some girls that were invited. Jane stood on the table and took Ben's hat. " SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN ! " She screamed. All of the boyz walked into the kitchen and put something into the hat. Soon all the boyz and Jane walked out. Jane then shoved the hat into Death's face. She reached her hand in the hat and pulled out a pocket knife. Jeff smiled. Jane shoved them into an empty room. She sat near the door and began to speak. "Jeff ..." then she felt a touch on her sholder. Jeff then pinned her to the door. He slowy kissed her as she squermed. He asked for entrance . She dnied. So the Stabed her in the leg. As she went to yell he began to kiss her more. She then bit his toung. He pulled away and the door swong open. Death Stormed out . Jeff ran down stairs to go rince out his now bloody mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
E.J = Eyeless jack. L.J= Laughing Jack . So far is it okay. Comment . Bye !!!!!!