Status: So whats up. This is my first story What do you think!

School Concert

School Concert

"Tessa time for school", My mom hollered.
"Great", I mumble. I look on my desk to see my crimson skinny jeans matched with my Green day Warning T-shirt. Today we had to go to the auditorium for some music thing.
"Well I might as well dress for the occasion", I smirk. I head toward my closet to get some new clothes.
I grabbed a skinny red tie, black yoga pants, a black short sleeved dress shirt, and navy blue spiky short shorts. And by short shorts I mean they were like tiny!
"Come on be MCR, Or maybe Black veil brides", I whisper.
" Ohh maybe they brought Kurt Cobain from the dead!", I yell.
" Hurry up Tessa", Mom screams.
I grab my black Chucks and slip them on. Then grab my damson (really dark purple) bookbag.
" See ya mom Ill be home Saturday!,"I call. Then I walk out the door taking the short cuts through the neighbors yard.
Eventually I get to the high school. I walk in and decide to go to breakfast with Fantasia. She is my best friend. She enjoys anime a lot. Thats one of the reasons I love her. And no not in that way.
" Sup Tesla", Fantasia says.
" You know thats not my name", I reply. She has been calling me ever since I started to hate Edison. I still growl when people say he was the first on to create the light bulb. (HE WAS THE 21 ONE, HE ONLY PERFECTED IT)
" Well It still fits you your very smart, but you're going insane",she responds.
" GIVE ME YOUR MILK", I shout.
" Okay calm your kitty tittes", she says.
---- SKIP 8 HOURS TO AUDITORIUM----
" Hurry your butt up" Fantasia screams.
" I'm coming", I say back. I catch up with her, and sit next to her. It was only 11-12 grade.
" Hopefully its not like that gay, pop guy we had in 5th grade",she whispers.
"We can only hope", I whisper back.
" GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE", Mr.Shafer says into the microphone.
" Good Afternoon", everyone yells back.
" Well today we brought in a band that is quite amazing. Can you guess who it is", he says.
Random bands were thrown around the huge room.
1D, Eminem, 200 others and by Fantasia and me saying BVB and MCR.
" Presenting GREEN DAY!!!!", he screams
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think I came up with this while watching The Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy. Also if you are wondering when I said the gay,pop guy that did happen. There were 2 girl dancers and him and his shirt was off half the time. AND THIS WAS IN 5th GRADE NO JOKE. Also when I say gay I don't mean to be rude. I have a lot of friends that are Bi, gay, and Lesbian. So I mean no offence.
What do you think Recomend, Comment, and Subscribe.
Also I might not be on for 3 weeks starting tomorrow DON'T ASK WHY!!!!